News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2013?

Started by CTG, October 22, 2011, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on December 17, 2012, 11:50:02 PM
Will there be a meeting next year?

No. But even if we have one, I guess you won't appear there. That's a shame, because I really wonder about the real Helmut.

CTG

Upgraded topic title...  ::)

alanrotoi

I have a business trip to Madrid, Barcelona and Paris the first two weeks of November 2013. I really like to meet you. Is it possible to meet there?

I'll be 3 or 4 days in Madrid then 2-4 days in Paris and back to Madrid-Barcelona the last days of the trip.

zaqrack

Unfortunately very unlikely I can be there, but you can surely meet at least Krys in Paris (he lives 50km from Paris, or at least lived there earlier)

Peter

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 04, 2013, 05:38:58 AM
I have a business trip to Madrid, Barcelona and Paris the first two weeks of November 2013. I really like to meet you. Is it possible to meet there?

I'll be 3 or 4 days in Madrid then 2-4 days in Paris and back to Madrid-Barcelona the last days of the trip.

Why don't you come to Budapest? :D

alanrotoi

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Usrin

Btw, if Rotoi will be away for 14 days (what "business trip" meant earlier in ZakStunts), he'll be definitely unable to meet any pipsqueak. If he does, he is not away at that time.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on May 08, 2013, 01:44:33 PM
Btw, if Rotoi will be away for 14 days (what "business trip" meant earlier in ZakStunts), he'll be definitely unable to meet any pipsqueak. If he does, he is not away at that time.

BJ, this message is calling you.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

In the previous months I thought about hosting a WSM once. I only have a 39 m2 flat (one and a half room plus balcony), but everybody is welcome here. I can still offer programs apart from playing Stunts and cooking chilli beans - especially if you like hiking.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on May 08, 2013, 08:25:28 PM
Quote from: Usrin on May 08, 2013, 01:44:33 PM

BJ, this message is calling you.

Whatever, it's all the same. Here, there, away. Borders, limits, grey areas, trips, business. Sometimes it feels like none of it matters.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 18, 2013, 07:06:51 PM
In the previous months I thought about hosting a WSM once. I only have a 39 m2 flat (one and a half room plus balcony), but everybody is welcome here. I can still offer programs apart from playing Stunts and cooking chilli beans - especially if you like hiking.

Sounds good, except hiking. ;D

CTG

BonzaiJoe

I don't see it happening... But if somehow it does, I'd probably be willing to host it.
But we can't be quite sure.