News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Airplanes

Started by CTG, November 02, 2011, 09:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

I'll take my first flight tomorrow afternoon on an A320 on my way to Perito Moreno Glacier. I'm very excited about it!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 10, 2012, 07:52:08 PM
I'll take my first flight tomorrow afternoon on an A320 on my way to Perito Moreno Glacier. I'm very excited about it!

Have fun!

I don't really like this type of small and boring planes (Boeing 737, Airbus A320, Embraer E170) - they give about 80% of air traffic over Budapest.

zaqrack

but take-off and turbulence is much more fun on such planes :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on December 12, 2012, 12:56:12 PM
but take-off and turbulence is much more fun on such planes :)

This is not against small planes - only against the most popular types. I'm fond of Avro aircrafts.

Chulk

Take-off and landing are really exciting! I loved it! The rest of the flight was quite boring except for the landscapes.
I took a picture of my city a few minutes after take-off with daylight. Wanted to take another one at night when I came back today but plane was not close enough for a good pic...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 15, 2012, 06:56:16 AM
Take-off and landing are really exciting! I loved it! The rest of the flight was quite boring except for the landscapes.
I took a picture of my city a few minutes after take-off with daylight. Wanted to take another one at night when I came back today but plane was not close enough for a good pic...

Make a screenshot in Google Earth flight simulator. ;D

CTG

Whohooo, the first Dreamliner (B787) will land in Budapest this evening. :D

dreadnaut

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on January 11, 2013, 11:10:33 AM

And it will leave exactly the same time we fly back to China. 20:10 via Istanbul :)

CTG

Cancelled, technical issue.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 11, 2013, 02:52:54 PM

And it will leave exactly the same time we fly back to China. 20:10 via Istanbul :)

Zak McKracken - Being high ;D

zaqrack

they gave gread food :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 14, 2013, 03:15:58 PM
they gave gread food :)

Don't tell me that you got hungry during a ~1-1.5 hour long flight. Or... skinny people are always hungry. ;D

(Like the pensioners on the train. They travel only 30 minutes, but they start the picnic right after they sit down.)

Komeuppance

Yo... I'm really happy for you guys with big ol' airliners, and Imma let you finish... BUT... F14 Tomcat its one of the greatest airplanes of all time.  ALL TIME.

-Robert (Drunk)