News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best track of ZakStunts (semi-finals)

Started by CTG, November 03, 2011, 11:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one was your favorite track in ZakStunts 2014?

ZCT 150 - Doupe (Lancia, Lancia, Lancia)
2 (20%)
ZCT 151 - Ochenta Velas (Indy, Indy, Indy)
1 (10%)
ZCT 152 - Halfnight (Countach, Countach, Countach)
2 (20%)
ZCT 153 - Frogs at Dusk (Acura, Acura, F40)
1 (10%)
ZCT 154 - El Crash (LM002, LM002, LM002)
0 (0%)
ZCT 155 - Dough Job (Audi, Audi, Audi)
3 (30%)
ZCT 156 - CTRACK15 (Corvette, Corvette, Corvette)
0 (0%)
ZCT 157 - Damn Left! (Lotus, Lotus, Lotus)
0 (0%)
ZCT 158 - Nature Dad (GTO, GTO, GTO)
1 (10%)
ZCT 159 - Beijing (F40, F40, F40)
0 (0%)
ZCT 161 - Münchausen (Jaguar, GT3, GT3)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

CTG

4-1, difference is significant enough to close this round (we had 7 votes for the full list of season 2004). ZCT 44 is in the final (with ZCT 7, 14 and 22).

CTG

2005... :)

Quite high quality of tracks, but I can't nominate a single one as superior. Some nice tricks of this season are still in my memories. My vote goes to ZCT 48, it was really suitable for Jaguar  - I enjoyed it very-very much (even if I said the opposite in 2005).

BonzaiJoe

I also voted for 48. Nearly voted for Leo Ramone's Z56... Number 48 was challenging and varied, as far as I remember. I spent three hours racing it in Lise's house on the last day of the month and it was enough for 2nd place one second after you.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

My vote went for ZCT55 - record number of ghosts participants, classic, fun track :) and my best result in the season.

CTG

The first 30-35 seconds of ZCT 55 was simply boring, but the final part rocks.

alanrotoi

My vote goes to Icecream Telephone because it was a great battle against Argammon. Also it's one of the best replays I ever did. Maybe top 3.

CTG

I guess Akoss will vote for ZCT 53, Chulk for ZCT 57. ;D

alanrotoi

I invite you to watch the magic carpet from hill to hill done in my replay :). That was pretty hard to find and awesome!

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 11, 2012, 06:06:23 PM
I invite you to watch the magic carpet from hill to hill done in my replay :). That was pretty hard to find and awesome!

I remember that replay, we discussed that with Argammon right after the race. Impressive one.

CTG

Reminder: 2 days left from this round.

CTG

One day left, ZCT 48 has a serious advantage.

Chulk

Of course I loved the track with Corvette because, well, I love Corvette. But the track I remember enjoying the most racing was the one with Audi. (Another car I like)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Poll for season 2005 is over, results:

ZCT 47 - Icecream Telephone (Ferrari GTO) 1 (16.7%)
ZCT 48 - God of Mountains (Jaguar XJR IMSA) 3 (50%)
ZCT 51 - Bug Fly (Audi Quattro) 1 (16.7%)
ZCT 55 - Classic Fun (Acura NSX) 1 (16.7%)

ZCT 48 is in the final.

CTG

Tracks of season 2006 are next. My choice is - how obvious - Oligoway. The full lap is still in my head - just like ZCT 14. If ZCT 61 qualifies to the final, it will be damned hard for me to choose between these two tracks.

BonzaiJoe

Definitely ZCT59, which will probably also get my vote in the final. Perhaps the strongest ever Zakstunts race, together with the next one on ZCT60. As a former champion and many times track winner, I was proud of my 4th place on ZCT59 and 6th place on ZCT60.
#59 was a real challenging track with lots of trickery, but not annoying - no bugs required. I also remember the noRH competition we had on this track. Great track for noRH.

About Oligoway: too much way-switching and a ridiculous winning replay based on magic carpets instead of driving skills.
But we can't be quite sure.