News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best track of ZakStunts (semi-finals)

Started by CTG, November 03, 2011, 11:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one was your favorite track in ZakStunts 2014?

ZCT 150 - Doupe (Lancia, Lancia, Lancia)
2 (20%)
ZCT 151 - Ochenta Velas (Indy, Indy, Indy)
1 (10%)
ZCT 152 - Halfnight (Countach, Countach, Countach)
2 (20%)
ZCT 153 - Frogs at Dusk (Acura, Acura, F40)
1 (10%)
ZCT 154 - El Crash (LM002, LM002, LM002)
0 (0%)
ZCT 155 - Dough Job (Audi, Audi, Audi)
3 (30%)
ZCT 156 - CTRACK15 (Corvette, Corvette, Corvette)
0 (0%)
ZCT 157 - Damn Left! (Lotus, Lotus, Lotus)
0 (0%)
ZCT 158 - Nature Dad (GTO, GTO, GTO)
1 (10%)
ZCT 159 - Beijing (F40, F40, F40)
0 (0%)
ZCT 161 - Münchausen (Jaguar, GT3, GT3)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

CTG

I wonder why don't we have a topic like this...

First round: season 2001. The best track from each year will qualify to the finals. You have one week to dig up the tracks, try them or watch the replays - and decide.

Deadline of the first round: 10th November 2011, midnight.

BonzaiJoe

I only remember them vaguely, but I think ZCT3 and ZCT4 were a lot fun. The best race was on ZCT6, although I was not part of it. But I voted for ZCT7 because we had that as a retro track in 2006 and it was great fun then.

We looked at the tracks in a totally different way back then, before ZCT16. We didn't think "what is the perfect way? How can I lose as little as possible time compared to that?", we just thought "what is a good way to drive this part of the track", and then if it looked fine enough, we kept it. Advanced replay handling was not public, so many of us, myself included, were saving and loading replays all the time, which made replay handling more difficult and time consuming, and some tricks probably impossible.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Duplode

This was a good idea, I'll try not to forget watching these tonight in order to vote  ;)

SuperBrian

Well, didn't try them in competition, but I love the slow Lancia... ::)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Duplode

I'll stick with ZCT3, although ZCT7 is a worthy choice too...

CTG

ZCT 7 won in 2001. Update soon with ZCT 2002 tracks. Böff!

CTG

2002 :)

You have 14 days from now to vote.

BonzaiJoe

I think ZCT14 was the best, because of the many tricks you could do. ZCT20 was the second best. A great, long Indy power gear track with a lot of atmosphere. I can still remember how it felt to be inside that track.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 21, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
I think ZCT14 was the best, because of the many tricks you could do. ZCT20 was the second best. A great, long Indy power gear track with a lot of atmosphere. I can still remember how it felt to be inside that track.

As for me, ZCT 14 was the best track ever.

CTG

ZCT 16? So Akoss Poo voted. He won't ever vote on a track where he had such a crappy result (ZCT 14).

BonzaiJoe

ZCT16 was called Rush Hour because Zak put it together in 10 minutes :-)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I guess most of the pipsqueaks who were racing in 2002 are not here. And those who were here, are just forgetting the magic of ZCT 16 track.

In 2002, ZCT 14 was only the third best track (ZCT 17 was better, too). But among 2004 tracks, ZCT 41 (=ZCT 14 without any change) may have a better chance for my vote (my own track, ZCT 46 can only rival with it). Not because of my result, but because the lower amount of good tracks.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

As for 2004, I'm a fan of 36, 39, 41, 42, 46. But we'll get to that...

ZCT16 was a great race, certainly, although it had a bad end for me, but the track itself wasn't that great in my opinion. ZCT20 was far better, and 18 too. Actually ZCT18 was quite an interesting track, in a difficult car.

alanrotoi

I enjoyed the most zct14, it was my first track and I did interesting stunts. Zct16 was my perfect lap/stunts, but i didn't participate in the month battle, I just appeared at the end.