News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2012 rule changes

Started by zaqrack, January 03, 2012, 02:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Only a few rules were modified for the new season. Changes are as follows:

• We have again 12 tracks, one each month.
  • To avoid confusion, the deadline of each track is put back to 20:00 GMT+1 on the last day of the month.
  • Tracks are available on or before the 4th of each month. If the track is available before the 4th, leading time is not calculated until  0:00 GMT+1 on the 4th day of the month. (this guarantees I have enough time to update the site)
  • Your FOUR worst results don't count, as opposed to the TWO worst as until now. We all have less time to race.
  • To compensate the above change, bonus points are awarded to frequent pipsqueaks. This is called EB, "Endurance Bonus" After replays were submitted for 8 tracks during a season, participation on each additional track attacts bonus points. Just as LTB, these points accumulate, do not affect the track scoreboards or team scores, but are included in the seasonal scores:

• 9. track = +1 point
    • 10. track = +2 points
    • 11. track = +3 points
    • 12. track = +6 points
  • Car bonuses are not reset but continued from their state at the end of 2011

I guess that's all. Opinions are welcome.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

I think the bonuses are wrong though. Corvette definitely shouldn't be at 27% right now :)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

ouch. by mistake the Ferrari got the deduction instead of the Vette. sorry, corrected :)

Gutix

Hey! Ive already started a replay with vette  :o
It must be discarded...

zaqrack

Duplode

It seems we all are not registered in our respective teams on the 2012 scoreboard(s).

zaqrack

Yes, i forgot to re-register teams for 2012. doing it right away...

Chulk

Add me to MeganiuM as I will for sure take part this year!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Thx, now Cork can be brought to the top of the scoreboard!  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on January 10, 2012, 04:59:25 AM
Thx, now Cork can be brought to the top of the scoreboard!  ;)

No way! Damage Inc. will win the team contest.

SuperBrian

Is there still 0,11 - 0,10, - 0,09 and 0,08 points for the slower players this year?
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

zaqrack

sure, you can check it on the seasonal scoreboard.

CTG

Brian: Damage Inc. mustn't be interested in < 1 pt zone. Not even in < 4 pts. We are both better than that! ;D

SuperBrian

Of course you're right! ;D I just thought that the "high" number of pipsqueaks this month wouldn't continue if the newbies didn't get any small points out of it. I couln't see it on the scoreboard, only four times 0..

I'm sorry I didn't have time for a replay at the end of January, but I'm more than ready to fight for the team-scoreboard win this year.  8)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."