News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Classic racing

Started by zaqrack, February 21, 2012, 02:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

What else would you expect from my son - yes, he loves Stunts!
Of course he is too small yet to to race alone, but he loves to play with me together and watch how the cars go.
RH-heavy competition racing is not too interesting to look at. So lately I have returned to our roots, and am racing quite a lot from F3 view against an opponent (usually Skid) with a slightly faster car and strictly noRH, with Baranabas sitting on my lap.

It is so much fun!!! Barnabas has his favourite cars which he often requests (Grey lamborghini and red jeep) and loves to see how we overtake and battle against the opponents, and frankly, I am having a lot more fun racing than on the competition tracks in the recent months.

Last time we played more than an hour on a long train ride from Beijing to Shanghai. We had a great time - check out this very close battle for example which I have attached.

I encourage all of you to rest the competition racing a bit and race just for fun as in the old days, to rediscover what a great game Stunts is.

BonzaiJoe

How beautiful! And yes, we are all playing Stunts in the advanced, weird and incredible way that we are because once, when we were kids, we loved the game for what it is at its core: a fun racing game many possibilities.

Maybe those of us who are left, the 5 or 10 of us, just need to hold out a few years more, and we can pass on Stunts to the next generation. The concept of computer games becoming "dated" no longer applies. Now, as with books, the good ones are kept and cherished, and the bad ones are forgotten. I imagine popular internet compilations of the best games from certain eras/decades, and Stunts might well be remembered.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Do you still remember the last time you saw Cherry Chassis crying?

Duplode

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on February 21, 2012, 07:14:30 PM

If you set CC as opponent, it is not such a rare thing. If you crash, on modern computers, it is not an easy thing to push escape in time to avoid losing against the opponent...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on February 21, 2012, 02:52:11 PM
What else would you expect from my son - yes, he loves Stunts!
:D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 22, 2012, 01:52:09 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 21, 2012, 07:14:30 PM

If you set CC as opponent, it is not such a rare thing. If you crash, on modern computers, it is not an easy thing to push escape in time to avoid losing against the opponent...

I said CRYING.