News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

AL001 HENDAYE

Started by al il professore, April 21, 2003, 01:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

oh no. Stunts Team enlisted. Updated their times tonight. Soon, u pipsqueaks can send your times too. Wait for the fifth of may to download the track. Indy car, shortcuts allowed.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

woa woa it's comming!!

al il professore

right, but I am waiting also too much imsacup.free.fr

It will be THE STUNTS SUPERBOWL
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

tomorrow starts! its in two days! will i beat skid time? will i beat helen or joe? they are good drivers, and they promised to fight hard the human drivers in the competition. Well.

al il professore

three days two human rpls  :cry:

Krys TOFF

Well, AL001's month is over, and we were only 4 to race on it : CTG, Alan (both Zak's rules) & Alain and me (IRC rules)... :(

And now, I see in the news that Alain wants to stop this comp again due to the lack of pipsqueaks...

I feel sad... :cry:

alanrotoi

Well, we did all we can.... to be there!!!

Mingva

QuoteAnd now, I see in the news that Alain wants to stop this comp again due to the lack of pipsqueaks...
Great :D Maybe then he'll give more time to Stunts'R'us project? I really enjoyed with his reporter talent :lol: And abt FSC - ugh, we really need to relax from competitions a bit :wink: Although, Alain could help to Leo or Krys.

al il professore

yes i got projects,

zak :) you can keep this forum part if you like, because i will keep up the site with a permanent competition on hendaye track :) helluva comp! a sort of permanent competition that last one year!!!

well, for now, i will think about adding a tracks-I-could-find-on-the-internet archive zip, that i plan to be as heavy as possible, and a all the rpls ever drove zip archive, and a stunts rating list.

but its for in a long time