Author Topic: [Project] New cars I always wanted to build!  (Read 1349 times)

alanrotoi

• Having only spam addict friends
  • Suck my Indy!
    • View Profile
    • Maite Zaitut, La Vengadora Oscura
[Project] New cars I always wanted to build!
« on: July 17, 2012, 07:54:35 PM »
1) First of all, my favorite car: Renault Fuego. If I succeed with Melange project I'll jump over this car.

2) Back in time I did a truck with Car Blaster. The physics were ok, the speed, the height, etc., but you'll need a lot of imagination using that kind of truck with the Lamborhini's skin   :o . Again, if I succeed with Melange and Renault Fuego I would like to do this truck.

3) and third, I spoke with Mingva back to 2003 (more or less) to add into his competition (IRC Indy Racing Cup) more Indy cars, made with car blaster. They were Indy Lola/Penske and Indy Chevrolet. I started them, they had different reactions to grass, acceleration, curves, etc., but the same max. speed. It was cancelled, I don't remember why, but it was a good idea.

Tell me your projects!!!

JTK

• Slalom Shocker
  • ye olde JTK
    • View Profile
    • KHR and JTK's World of Stunts Driving
Re: [Project] New cars I always wanted to build!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »
Volkswage Bus T 3...?  8) ::)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

• Administrator
  • Addicted to spam
    • View Profile
    • ZakStunts
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »
The Fuego is quite matching the original set as it is more-or-less the same age as the other cars.

I would love three cars:
- Citroen SM  - relatively slow car in the bunch with lots of grip due to the hydropneumatic suspension.

- Lotus Elise -would be very hard to model due to the curves. Kart-like acceleration, but low top speed, good grip. Also if we have the Lotus we might as well have a Tesla Roadster (same chassis)

- Lamborghini Miura - same way hard as the Lotus.  - not sure about its characteristics. Its the looks what counts :)

Grijze Pilion

• Stunts Fan
  • More destructive than Helen...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
The Fuego is quite matching the original set as it is more-or-less the same age as the other cars.

I would love three cars:
- Citroen SM  - relatively slow car in the bunch with lots of grip due to the hydropneumatic suspension.

Yeah! Big, slow or old cars usually are most fun to drive in games.

CTG

• Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
  • Psycho
    • View Profile
    • UnskilledStunts Championship
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »
Yeah! Big, slow or old cars usually are most fun to drive in games.

It's a bit different in Stunts. You need at least 100-110 mph top speed to complete jumps.

Grijze Pilion

• Stunts Fan
  • More destructive than Helen...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 10:04:56 PM »
speed to complete jumps.
You don't know me :) I play Stunts, and occasionally TrackMania just for creating pretty landscapes and roads. Honestly, Stunts doesn't really satisfy me with landscapes.