News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

[Project] New cars I always wanted to build!

Started by alanrotoi, July 17, 2012, 07:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

1) First of all, my favorite car: Renault Fuego. If I succeed with Melange project I'll jump over this car.

2) Back in time I did a truck with Car Blaster. The physics were ok, the speed, the height, etc., but you'll need a lot of imagination using that kind of truck with the Lamborhini's skin   :o . Again, if I succeed with Melange and Renault Fuego I would like to do this truck.

3) and third, I spoke with Mingva back to 2003 (more or less) to add into his competition (IRC Indy Racing Cup) more Indy cars, made with car blaster. They were Indy Lola/Penske and Indy Chevrolet. I started them, they had different reactions to grass, acceleration, curves, etc., but the same max. speed. It was cancelled, I don't remember why, but it was a good idea.

Tell me your projects!!!

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

The Fuego is quite matching the original set as it is more-or-less the same age as the other cars.

I would love three cars:
- Citroen SM  - relatively slow car in the bunch with lots of grip due to the hydropneumatic suspension.

- Lotus Elise -would be very hard to model due to the curves. Kart-like acceleration, but low top speed, good grip. Also if we have the Lotus we might as well have a Tesla Roadster (same chassis)

- Lamborghini Miura - same way hard as the Lotus.  - not sure about its characteristics. Its the looks what counts :)

Grijze Pilion

Quote from: zaqrack on July 19, 2012, 03:10:32 PM
The Fuego is quite matching the original set as it is more-or-less the same age as the other cars.

I would love three cars:
- Citroen SM  - relatively slow car in the bunch with lots of grip due to the hydropneumatic suspension.

Yeah! Big, slow or old cars usually are most fun to drive in games.

CTG

Quote from: Grijze Pilion on December 03, 2012, 05:59:47 PM
Yeah! Big, slow or old cars usually are most fun to drive in games.

It's a bit different in Stunts. You need at least 100-110 mph top speed to complete jumps.

Grijze Pilion

Quote from: CTG on December 04, 2012, 11:15:04 AM
speed to complete jumps.
You don't know me :) I play Stunts, and occasionally TrackMania just for creating pretty landscapes and roads. Honestly, Stunts doesn't really satisfy me with landscapes.