News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Breasts

Started by BonzaiJoe, July 21, 2012, 12:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I like breasts so much. Breasts can be great in several ways and they all make me feel happy and meaningful. My favourite kind is what I will call 'voluptuous boobs'. Boobs that are of such a size that they get into line with the woman's neck and shoulders and shape her body, becoming integrated, rather than add-ons. Voluptuous boobs move around slightly every time the woman moves, even if she just raises her arm or shifts in the seat. And they look confident, saying: "look out world, here we come!". The girl across from me right now has voluptuous boobs. She made me start this thread.
This line is dedicated to her, and to her breasts.
My next favourite kind of breasts are shy breasts. Shy breasts reveal femininity in an otherwise sharp-looking woman. They look fragile, but not sorry. They look like they have a sense of style, but don't want to be seen too much - like a poet living by the sea. Shy breasts make me glorious because when you look at them and it's as if they don't want to be seen, that makes them much more intriguing - and it leads away into the collaged character of the woman, who might otherwise keep a facade.
My third favourite kind of breasts are smooth breasts. The ideally sized breasts that are not too small and not too big. They just sit there, as a perfect extension to the rest of the body, like voluptuous boobs, but not taking as much attention as them. You can sit and look for a long time at smooth breasts, just like a painting or a beautiful landscape.
Breasts are an extra joy in life. Women are already beautiful, and then they just take it one step up by having breasts. It's a good thing that never dies. New breasts are growing every day and nothing can stop it. Because there are breasts, there is always something to dream of in life - to see great breasts and to hold them. I am thankful that I am a man because that means I don't have breasts myself, which means breasts can stay in the glory of mystery - something that has a value because it's not always accessible, and it has different levels of accessibility (looking, looking closely/drooling, examining, fondling, tit-stallin...).
Stunts does not have breasts. It is one of women's big edges over Stunts.

I want to gather here a testimony - a celebration - of all of your best experiences in the wonderful world of breasts. I don't think it's a coincidence that the sign for infinity is a pair of breasts. It is an infinite joy.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 21, 2012, 12:47:31 PM
I don't think it's a coincidence that the sign for infinity is a pair of breasts. It is an infinite joy.
This, my friend, is priceless.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 21, 2012, 12:47:31 PM
Stunts does not have breasts. It is one of women's big edges over Stunts.

http://stunts.hu/zak/index.php?page=art_Stuntswomen

It's 25-1 to Stunts with that.  ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Chulk

Quote from: Usrin on July 22, 2012, 11:54:39 AM
http://stunts.hu/zak/index.php?page=art_Stuntswomen
It's 25-1 to Stunts with that.  ;)
Actually, it's 25-2, as the article itself states: "a dirty track is NOT better than a dirty woman"
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

JTK

You had that Palinka again??  :o 8) ::)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

I don't think pálinka is available in Denmark. Maybe the Er Gou Tou... (btw is there any left from that?)

BonzaiJoe

No, I finished it about two years ago. I need to go to China soon and get some more... No Pálinka either. I stand by everything I said about breasts. I was only on coffee.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 23, 2012, 11:07:22 AM
No, I finished it about two years ago. I need to go to China soon and get some more...

Yes! Yes! WSM in Shanghai!!!!

And a big yes on breasts too. My son Richard is only 3 months old, but already very much obsessed with them :)