News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

22:41

Started by CTG, August 03, 2012, 08:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on August 09, 2013, 06:54:45 PMMaybe it's your own time sense.

That's a likely explanation, as I usually wake up before alarms (even those very early in the morning). Tic-tac, my brain knows the time :o

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on August 09, 2013, 06:54:45 PM
Quote from: Chulk on August 09, 2013, 06:44:24 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 09, 2013, 12:32:16 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on August 08, 2013, 10:53:33 PM
There was a month, a few years ago, when I kept waking up at 4:54 in the night. Sometimes I would be fully awake, sometimes half asleep, just enough to check the time. And every time the watch read 4:54.

After 6-7 times, it became slightly creepy. So one night I woke up and refused to look at the time. Got up, went to the toilet, wandered to the kitchen, then back to bed. There curiosity finally won, and I checked the time.

4:54, again.

Just stopped happening a week later, if I remember correctly. Watch wan't broken, by the way :)

Creepy! But maybe it was some scheduled event happening outside which woke you up - like the first bus going by or something.
That wouldn't explain why he woke up earlier, went to the bathroom and wasted some minutes before checking and still it was 4:54

Maybe it's your own time sense.

Maybe the bus was a little bit early that day   :)
But we can't be quite sure.

dreadnaut

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 09, 2013, 08:48:49 PMMaybe the bus was a little bit early that day :)

Another good explanation, but there were no busses in that area. Garbage trucks arrived around 6-7 instead.

Oh, we don't have a garbage truck for Stunts! CTG, come on! ;D

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on August 09, 2013, 09:10:40 PM
Oh, we don't have a garbage truck for Stunts! CTG, come on! ;D

Yes, we have. I call it GTO.

CTG

CTG

CTG

125 days passed from 2014, I have already seen the annoying value 58 times...

BonzaiJoe

Just start looking for 22:35 instead. Set your alarm clock to 22:35 every day and look at it and remember what you're doing.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 06, 2014, 09:56:46 AM
Just start looking for 22:35 instead. Set your alarm clock to 22:35 every day and look at it and remember what you're doing.

I've already tried a similar method, it did not work. I guess any other captured minutes would be under 20 times in this year...

BonzaiJoe

Then just accept it and try to make sure you capture it every day. Sit and wait and look at the clock and then say to yourself "hey, 22:41!". Take control  :D

CTG

CTG

Of course I saw it again... FVCK YOU, real madrid!

alanrotoi

Look at the Bible.

Peter's 2nd letter, 2 (misleading teachers), 4, 1st sentence:

"God did not forgave the angels who sinned, but locked them in gloomy caverns, cast them down to hell, to be held for judgment day."

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 25, 2014, 02:25:33 AM
Look at the Bible.

Peter's 2nd letter, 2 (misleading teachers), 4, 1st sentence:

"God did not forgave the angels who sinned, but locked them in gloomy caverns, cast them down to hell, to be held for judgment day."

I don't believe in fairy tales.

BonzaiJoe

But you do believe there's a significance to the 22:41 thing?