And now another list: pipsqueaks I don't want to see as a teammate.
- Alain (too many insults from him)
- Alan Rotoi (I hate you, Doggy!
- Mingva (Shall I explain?
- Renato Biker (mixture of Alain and Mingva)
And one more, people I would like to see in my team once in the future:
- Chulk (even if he's a Meganium member from the beginning, his personality would rather fit to Damage Inc.)
- Duplode (the opposite of the typical South American champions: active, talkative and seems to be a human, not a racing machine)
- Friker (could be a strong alliance)
- Mark L. Rivers (that one is surprising because he hates me very-very much, but I really liked his racing style and his competitions. Maybe he was the only permanent pipsqueak on my own level, somewhere between the real top dogs and the strong middle class. Our strengths and weaknesses are quite different, so it could be a successful and balanced alliance)
- Alan Rotoi (to prove him that I'm not the Stunts anti-Christ and to enjoy his terrible jokes