News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New team for 2013

Started by CTG, August 28, 2012, 09:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Who wants to join me? I'll organize a drafting mini-competition. ;D Okay, I won't, but it's still funny after 10 years. Some of the pipsqueaks have a wildcard (Akoss Poo, Diesel Joe, Krys Toff, Super Brian, Usrin), but anybody else can apply.

Usrin

I would join - btw, any idea about the team's name? I highly prefer to be a Looping Warrior.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on October 18, 2012, 11:52:52 PM
I would join - btw, any idea about the team's name? I highly prefer to be a Looping Warrior.

I'm okay with LW.

CTG

Then let's make it official: I will be the member of Looping Warriors in 2013.

(Anybody else to join? FRIKER???  ;D)

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 09, 2012, 12:03:11 PM
Then let's make it official: I will be the member of Looping Warriors in 2013.

(Anybody else to join? FRIKER???  ;D)

Tak it back or I will not join you :D Looping Warriors with this logo http://zak.stunts.hu/pics/team/loop.gif ? Never :D (Don't try to add Slovakia to that image :D I will not speak with you then.) Nevertheless the logo I don't want to ressurect some old names and symbols. What do I want?
I want a new team.
I want to be with Dreadnaut.
I want to be with someone better.

It would be perfect If we could form an alternative to LW. :) Something like Duplode, Friker, Dreadnaut vs CTG, SuperBrian, Usrin.

But probably we will agreed on a new name (I really liked the Crashper's theme, also Cork's fanatics are plausible) and a new theme and we will form only one team: CTG, Friker, Usrin, Dreadnaut.

CTG

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 09, 2012, 01:04:19 PM
Don't try to add Slovakia to that image :D I will not speak with you then

It's so hard to resist... ;D

"Az a szép, az a szép, miénk lesz a Felvidék..."   :D

dreadnaut

Quote from: Friker on December 09, 2012, 01:04:19 PM
I want to be with Dreadnaut.

It's like bring-you-noob-to-work day! :D

I have no idea how teams work, but I am in. I might get a sneak peek at some neat trick at least half an hour before the replay deadline, and go mad trying to reproduce it —and it sounds cool.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on December 10, 2012, 02:02:17 PM
I have no idea how teams work, but I am in.

Being a team member expert (Unskilled Drivers ---> Opponent Near ---> Damage Inc. ---> Cork's Crew ---> Looping Warriors ---> Damage Inc., and now back to Looping again), I can say it's not a big deal. If you hate fiction, don't ever go to CC, the fairy tale about Cork sucks (sorry). ;D

I suggest you and Friker to join Damage Inc. It was always a good place to learn.

alanrotoi

a team member expert or a whore pipsqueak?  ::)

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 12, 2012, 04:37:12 AM
a team member expert or a whore pipsqueak?  ::)

Let's see the reasons:

Unskilled Drivers ---> Opponent Near: that was rather merging of Unskilled and Looping (+Bismarck for a few races)
Opponent Near ---> Damage Inc: Krys offered me a place - at the time he was my favorite opponent, so I said yes
Damage Inc ---> Cork's Crew: I wanted to win more than some single races and therefore I had to find a stronger team
Cork's Crew ---> Looping Warriors: unfortunately it was the darkest era in CC's history with more or less inactive teammates (except ZCT 55). What's more, I was fed up with the Cork fantasy bullshit (sorry, not my world).
Looping Warriors ---> Damage Inc: both Akoss and Usrin gave up racing and one man is not a team
Damage Inc ---> Looping Warriors: no teamwork lately (I'm not even the member of Damage team forum)

List of existing teammates:

- Akoss Poo
- Alan Rotoi (:P)
- Argammon
- Bismarck
- Bonzai Joe
- Dark Chaser
- Diesel Joe
- Fernando Brito
- Juank23 (for a few IRC races)
- Krys Toff
- Leo Ramone
- Pedro Antonio
- satanziege
- SuperBrian
- Usrin
- Zak McKracken

Friker

Could Duplode and SB make their stance?

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 12, 2012, 10:08:40 AM

I guess Duplode will stay in Cork's Crew. If you want to be his teammate, you should apply at "Cork" himself.

Damage can be a fine choice for you, especially if Krys keeps racing. Maybe he seems to be slow now but believe me: he's damned good when he takes it seriously. No further comments about Super Brian, you saw his performance in November. I can imagine Damage with Töff, Brian, you and dreadnaut.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on December 12, 2012, 10:56:43 AM
Quote from: Friker on December 12, 2012, 10:08:40 AM

I guess Duplode will stay in Cork's Crew. If you want to be his teammate, you should apply at "Cork" himself.

Damage can be a fine choice for you, especially if Krys keeps racing. Maybe he seems to be slow now but believe me: he's damned good when he takes it seriously. No further comments about Super Brian, you saw his performance in November. I can imagine Damage with Töff, Brian, you and dreadnaut.
I don't know if I will keep racing regularly or not and honestly I fear I won't (except if... but probably the if will never happen so forget it).

SB + Friker + Dreadnought (errr, no, Dreadnaut ;)) seems like a good team. ;) All they need now is a cool team name (brainstorm yourselves a few guys ;D)

Regarding last race, it was a 10-minutes done replay. I'm quite rusty after more than 2 years far from competition, and a non-fluent game doesn't help much. :-\ I tried different DOSBox settings last week-end, and I'm confident I'll finally find proper DOSBox settings, but so far it's still not like good old DOS. I should have kept my old Win98 + pure MS-DOS computer just for oldies, it's a pain to find proper DOSBox settings for each old game I want to play. For point & click adventure games or strategy games it's not a real issue, but it is for racing games.

CTG

And now another list: pipsqueaks I don't want to see as a teammate.

- Alain (too many insults from him)
- Alan Rotoi (I hate you, Doggy! :P Kidding.)
- Mingva (Shall I explain? ;D)
- Renato Biker (mixture of Alain and Mingva)

And one more, people I would like to see in my team once in the future:

- Chulk (even if he's a Meganium member from the beginning, his personality would rather fit to Damage Inc.)
- Duplode (the opposite of the typical South American champions: active, talkative and seems to be a human, not a racing machine)
- Friker (could be a strong alliance)
- Mark L. Rivers (that one is surprising because he hates me very-very much, but I really liked his racing style and his competitions. Maybe he was the only permanent pipsqueak on my own level, somewhere between the real top dogs and the strong middle class. Our strengths and weaknesses are quite different, so it could be a successful and balanced alliance)

erm... okay-okay...

- Alan Rotoi (to prove him that I'm not the Stunts anti-Christ and to enjoy his terrible jokes :D)