News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New team for 2013

Started by CTG, August 28, 2012, 09:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

To be honest, Duplode is doing most of the teamwork in Cork's Crew at the moment, as Zak and I are hardly racing at all, and Overdrijf only makes rare, sporadic appearances. It might be a strong team in theory, but at the moment it's just a strong pipsqueak in a room with some statues of great figures from ancient Stunts history.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I admit it, I do terrible jokes :D

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 13, 2012, 10:05:33 PM
Maybe you do (well, YOU DO!) but that Lactofilosofia group is the best I've ever taken part in.

About TEAM racing. I'm thinking about racing regularly next year. Is MeganiuM coming back as a racing team (instead of a team whose drivers show up once in a while, like we are now) or should I find a new team/teammates? Obviously, MeganiuM is on the top of the list.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Transfers could be refreshing.

Friker

Quote from: Chulk on December 15, 2012, 06:50:13 AM
Maybe you do (well, YOU DO!) but that Lactofilosofia group is the best I've ever taken part in.

About TEAM racing. I'm thinking about racing regularly next year. Is MeganiuM coming back as a racing team (instead of a team whose drivers show up once in a while, like we are now) or should I find a new team/teammates? Obviously, MeganiuM is on the top of the list.

Want to be with me and dreadnaut? :) (And possibly Duplode? :) )

Friker

CTG

Hey, don't try to persuade everybody to join. :P

Chulk

Quote from: Friker on December 15, 2012, 11:05:40 AM
Quote from: Chulk on December 15, 2012, 06:50:13 AM

Want to be with me and dreadnaut? :) (And possibly Duplode? :) )
I'll start thinking about other teams as soon as I get a negative answer from MeganiuM. Of course, no thinking will be needed if the answer is possitive.  ;)

alanrotoi

Well, I would like to see MeganiuM alive next year. I didn't take part on the last two tracks because I didn't like the car/track but I have more kilometers under my wheels. 8)

PS: Yeah my facebook group is awesome :D Unfortunately it's in spanish and full of localisms.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 18, 2012, 02:55:47 PM
I have more kilometers under my wheels. 8)

!!!

Thanks for giving me a tip for new stats! :D

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2012, 09:10:39 AM
'Yay' is one of the most annoying words in a written text. I don't know why but it makes me nervous.

Grrrrrr...

Friker

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 18, 2012, 02:57:19 PM
yay!

Quote from: CTG on December 18, 2012, 02:59:01 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 15, 2012, 09:10:39 AM
'Yay' is one of the most annoying words in a written text. I don't know why but it makes me nervous.

Grrrrrr...

never ending love :D

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 18, 2012, 02:55:47 PM
Well, I would like to see MeganiuM alive next year. I didn't take part on the last two tracks because I didn't like the car/track but I have more kilometers under my wheels. 8)

PS: Yeah my facebook group is awesome :D Unfortunately it's in spanish and full of localisms.

so no Chulk's skills for me/us? :(

Chulk

Quote from: Friker on December 18, 2012, 03:04:03 PM
so no Chulk's skills for me/us? :(
Not sure yet... Alan wants to race but he won't be 100% active. Still no answer from Ayrton, Gutix or (strangely) Aburaf.

dreadnaut

2013 is there, just behind the corner! I suppose it's time to define possible new teams.

Anyone joining me and Friker?