News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT18

Started by alanrotoi, October 23, 2002, 12:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

What Time/pipsqueak will win this month? Will be more surprices like the new season of Crazy Driver and CTG?

BonzaiJoe

I'll tell you: ALAN ROTOI!

Somewhere between 1.32 and 1.34... So now you know :))
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

If I asked is because I'm not sure if I will now. I hope Alain win. He deserves it this time. But Bonzai have more experience yet. So my bet is
1.Bonzai Joe / 2. Alain / Ben Snel

BonzaiJoe

What do you mean? Why wouldn't you win? :)

CTG

1. Ben 2. Bonzai Joe 3. Alan Rotoi... But its only my own opinion...  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

I'm getting so tired of always being right...

al il professore

1-Alan 'the good' Rotoi  1:30.55
2-Akoss 'the bald' Poo   1:33.05
3-Bonzai 'the ugly' Joe   1:33.10

:?:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I'm sorry to say, but Akoss won't score in this month, because he's unable to find the main tricks (he has a bit better time then my best). Now I vote for the following: 1. Bonzai Joe 1:31.20, 2. Alan Rotoi 1:31.30, Alain 1:32.00  :!:

BonzaiJoe

How can you think I can beat Alan Rotoi after all this time? :) Again and again I have proved that I am not at all better than him or Roy, but you still have confidence in me :). There is no way I am beating him...

alanrotoi

Hey I'm not a machine... I can fail.

I'll be very happy if I finish in the podium this month.

..... and my first bet changed since I improved my time...

Anonymous

:( I can only hope you guys found another trick I didnt see. I also have the experience that when I looked at winning replays in some instances, there were some moves I just cannot do with my computer or my game (I forgot what they were. Oyea: e.g. steering when you're in 6th gear, for example). In a little while I'll have a better computer. I expect this will make a difference. I KNOW it does: playing stunts on the computer of a friend of mine gives way faster times with less trouble).
I guess you can say: all these years I drove with handicap!!! :wink:

CTG

Alan, don't be too modest. You, Roy & Bonzai Joe are the best of us, so its not a big surprise to see that one of you is the leader or the winner of the month...  :)

behn snel

I guess I didnt fill in my name and the topic, but I'm used to be warned about that after clicking "submit".
well, anywayz...

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Anonymous"In a little while I'll have a better computer. I expect this will make a difference. I KNOW it does: playing stunts on the computer of a friend of mine gives way faster times with less trouble).
I guess you can say: all these years I drove with handicap!!!

:idea: Ben: I'm using a Pentium 200mhz and 32 mb RAM Windows 98 2nd edition. In my opinion the difference would be in the keyboard. The BTC or the old IBM/compatible keyboards still are the best for games.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

1./ Why am I bald?
2./ Where is the trick? I've got 1:46 and a 3-4 sec better trick which wasn't used. Without more tricks I won't reach 1:33... (Please don't tell me the trick.)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km