News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT18

Started by alanrotoi, October 23, 2002, 12:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Akoss, perharps I know a trick, but I cannot do that with auto trm...

al il professore

because one needed to be the bald. :roll:

And I wanted to make u react, just to know if u were IN or OUT. Now I know the looping warriors are IN.

My bet still good for the winners time. Not the second and third places, but the question of this topic was who will win, with which time. And I know that THIS one will win with THIS time.  :arrow: foxy rotoi for president.

1. Alanrotoi 1:29.55
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Perharps it would be better, than 1:29. I hope we can see a great battle between Bonzai Joe and Alan Rotoi in the last few days!

Bonzai Joe

I really hope you don't know what you're talking about :D 1.29... please... but then, Alan Rotoi is Alan Rotoi...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG, tell me the trick if you want, from you I can accept it. I'll miss my English lesson on Thursday afternoon and I'll travel home and play Stunts if a time under 1:35 is reachable for me.
I would rather be 'the ugly' because I am.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

I thought 1:31.80 were enough..... I must race again now :(

Sorry Zak, I don't like this track/car....
But I enjoying this "war" with bonzai and race/chat wih all of you. That's the best, not only the scoreboard.  :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I thought 1:31.80 were enough..... I must race again now :(

Sorry Zak, I don't like this track/car....
You do?
well.
I HATE THEM!
Stupid designer!
boooooooooo
but zct19 rules :)))
But I enjoying this "war" with bonzai and race/chat wih all of you. That's the best, not only the scoreboard.  :)
i really enjoyed it too, when I didn't have to update every 5th minute. :)))
Zak

BonzaiJoe

Argh! Why did I send in my replay?  :?
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

:?: Bonzai: "Argh! Why did I send in my replay?"

:!: Alan Rotoi: Because you don't want I keep 0.25 points?

BonzaiJoe

That's right, but I was sure of that already before I sent my replay - I just didn't know :)

alanrotoi

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"That's right, but I was sure of that already before I sent my replay - I just didn't know :)

So, you were sure or you didn't know?

BonzaiJoe

What I am saying is: You wouldn't have gotten those points even if I had let you lead with the 1.31.80. But I hadn't realised that...

CTG

And who will win in this month? I think your chance is 50-50 percents, unless Roy arrives in the last minute with a time around 1:28-1:29...

al il professore

It's a lack of strategy in corks team. It depended in the decision some took one day to late.

Some little hours too late.

0.25 points.

but if more points were given to the months' leaders it would have change something in the way pipsqueaks would have handled this month competition.

If it was chrismas time, the leader of the month would be given ten points more. reasonably.

i am dreaming.

good luck to the best of the best, Bonzai joe the mercilezz and alanRotoi the biting dog
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Roy what happened to you? Are you sick? I had a dream: to follow you on the scoreboard. Well I haven't thought of that it would get true...   :wink: