News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT18

Started by alanrotoi, October 23, 2002, 12:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ROY HERE:  No time to drive, just a little last day driving :(
Hope I have time next season.
Hope'll be back, I don't know, maybe I'll quit. I really don't know
I'm not motivated!

CTG

Well, it's up to you. You must decide but I suggest (and I hope the other agree with me) not to leave this comptetition. It would be much more boring without such a great driver! About your motivation: it can be an interesting exercise to save your first place! I know that because I was in the same situation few years ago (not in Stunts, of course). My decision was wrong, I didn't fight for my best. And now I wish I had chosen the other way... So don't give it up!  :)

al il professore

yeah, tis sad this guy dont play. because alanrotoi needed somebody he could speak to head to head in the last day of the month.

Now even his first place is threatened by BJ and he wont defend it. Its such a slug that he even steal a place Krys wanted to win with one point. I hope when there will be a come back from roy, somebody will be better than him and he will stop saying in the chat room that he plays his best on any track in five hours (sic)

I put it in the terrible machine i got in my mind and thought: well this one plays five hours and gives the best super rpl of the world. He must have a super stunts sense, and a super dick, with a super sighting performance and super driving skills.

And I wake up, I see his times. I see nothing. And I laugh.

U MUST DEFEND UR FIRST PLACE NOW SUPER DUPER :D

(Darn I hope this kick ass post will make him play his best)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Well, look at it Roy... What good is a 1st place anyway? It's just a silly computer game after all, who cares if you win or not.... Computer games are not important - love is important. Love is life. Choose life.

:wink:  :D  :D  :lol:  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

He doesn't have time since he has a girlfriend.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Well, look at it Roy... What good is a 1st place anyway? It's just a silly computer game after all, who cares if you win or not.... Computer games are not important - love is important. Love is life. Choose life.

:wink:  :D  :D  :lol:  8)

Choose life - love stunts. :)))

Anonymous

AGAIN ROY:
I don't know, maybe I'll go and give it a go and give one sunday to ZCT19
But i'm not into Stunts.
When I drove the good times. I was really motivated, and I raced a long the time was beaten..........  :twisted:

Maybe I'll give  it a go, and maybe it'll be a last day try  :oops: