News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Fixtures

Started by CTG, October 25, 2012, 11:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

I'll be around in the evening (GMT), and maybe in the afternoon too, depending on the weather.

CTG

This week, sunday evening? But weekdays are also fine for me.

Duplode

I should be around for a race Sunday evening at the usual time...

(I guess a little logistical obstacle might be having one of us to actually volunteer for designing the track and then to publish it at a reasonable time in Friday or Saturday. Or maybe I only think so because I am quite OCD when it comes to track design... in any case, I wonder how dumb would it be to race on a track randomly picked from our Stunts folders :D)

Krys TOFF

I really need to give another try to set up DOSBox properly for Stunts use with my current computer (settings I had for previous one don't work). :o

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 19, 2012, 03:10:44 PM
I really need to give another try to set up DOSBox properly for Stunts use with my current computer (settings I had for previous one don't work). :o

Use XP. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 19, 2012, 03:34:19 PM

Use XP. :D
I already have Win7, not sure I can install XP. Except with emulation, but then it's easier and much smaller on hard drive to use DOSBox. :P And by the way I don't have XP, I never had it : I switched from Win 98 to Vista and now 7. I never had XP at home (I kept Win 98 quite a long time because it had (almost) full DOS compatibility).

CTG

This weekend is too busy for me. Graveyard after 3 races?

dreadnaut

Let's just fix a date and a time, and then we meet on the forum chat at that time. If there's enough people, we throw 1d100 and race on the corresponding zak track.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: dreadnaut on November 21, 2012, 06:57:47 PM
we throw 1d100
RPG addict :P

By the way, 1d100 is pronounced the same way in French than "indécent" (which means indecent in English. Yes, sometimes French and english are quite similar ;D).

dreadnaut

Chulk

Quote from: dreadnaut on November 21, 2012, 06:57:47 PM
Let's just fix a date and a time, and then we meet on the forum chat at that time. If there's enough people, we throw 1d100 and race on the corresponding zak track.
Agreed!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

uninstall and reinstall latest version with default settings. It should work perfect.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on November 22, 2012, 05:55:21 AM

uninstall and reinstall latest version with default settings. It should work perfect.

If 0.74 is the latest version then I have to disagree. It's slow under XP (with all kind of settings).

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 22, 2012, 09:08:47 AM

If 0.74 is the latest version then I have to disagree. It's slow under XP (with all kind of settings).
Krys doesn't use XP, he said so previously. I found that the best DOSBox version for XP users is 0.70 (at least for me it is)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 22, 2012, 05:10:22 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 22, 2012, 09:08:47 AM

Krys doesn't use XP, he said so previously. I found that the best DOSBox version for XP users is 0.70 (at least for me it is)

Zak said nothing about the OS (I know that Töff is a Windows 7 lover).