News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Fixtures

Started by CTG, October 25, 2012, 11:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Sorry, I felt quite bad last evening to race and went to bed at 21:45... rare one!

CTG

The next track should be significantly shorter (12-15 laps/8 minutes). It's not that funny to see the same number of laps completed by all the pipsqueaks.

CTG

This Saturday/Sunday?

Friker

Chulk

Sure, I'll probably have a hangover as I have dinner parties both Friday and Saturday. Dup, remember not to sleep, as CTG will surely be drunk!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on January 08, 2013, 11:34:40 PM
This Saturday/Sunday?

In!

Quote from: Chulk on January 09, 2013, 03:13:24 AM
Sure, I'll probably have a hangover as I have dinner parties both Friday and Saturday. Dup, remember not to sleep, as CTG will surely be drunk!

:D That should be no problem: I am operating in full-tilt insomnia these days, and it's pretty certain I won't be able to recover fully 'till then  ;D

dreadnaut

Also available. Luckily, I'll still have some jetlag to improve my driving!

CTG

Track? I would be glad to see other people creating them.

Car? McLaren or Melange would be fun.

CTG

Since I missed the last two races, it wouldn't be a good idea to ask "this weekend?". However, I have the mood now.

Lancia / Audi / LM002?

dreadnaut

I'm vaguely in! ;)  I'd also like to try and make a track, but not this week —no time.

BonzaiJoe

I still think it would be right that I take part in a live race with Duplode for the first time. On that note:

Hey Duplode, I'm going to roast you like I roasted Ayrton in USL 2008. When I'm through with you, you're gonna have less faith in your driving skills than Richard Dawkins has in God. I'm going to beat you by such a huge margin that Bernie could finish Default in an LM-002 while I'm waiting for you at the finish line. The only fastest time you're gonna set that day is the fastest time in going from Zakstunts champion to being caught drunk-driving with Bernie.

In other words: it could be really fun to race, and I'm gonna be motivated when we do.
But we can't be quite sure.

Friker

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 08, 2013, 02:05:36 PM
I still think it would be right that I take part in a live race with Duplode for the first time. On that note:

Hey Duplode, I'm going to roast you like I roasted Ayrton in USL 2008. When I'm through with you, you're gonna have less faith in your driving skills than Richard Dawkins has in God. I'm going to beat you by such a huge margin that Bernie could finish Default in an LM-002 while I'm waiting for you at the finish line. The only fastest time you're gonna set that day is the fastest time in going from Zakstunts champion to being caught drunk-driving with Bernie.

In other words: it could be really fun to race, and I'm gonna be motivated when we do.

It's such a pleasure to read this! :D

I won't have time tommorow, I will have time on Sunday.

CTG

Shall I use these sentences in my hacked Stunts for A.I. opponents?

Chulk

Unless a last minute trip comes up (Monday and Tuesday are holidays here) I'm in!

@BJ: If we both share a race, when I'm finished...

you'll be probably waiting for me in the finish line, arms crossed and really bored.

;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

When I'm through with you, you're gonna have less faith in your driving skills than Richard Dawkins has in God.

;D

Quote from: CTG on February 08, 2013, 06:51:37 PM
Shall I use these sentences in my hacked Stunts for A.I. opponents?

Placing real pipsqueaks in game could make for great politically incorrect fun :D

---

A race this Sunday would be nice! Don't think I will manage to prepare a track, though - any volunteers?