News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

VOTE about February closure

Started by zaqrack, February 21, 2003, 07:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet days and site closure times?

Quiet days: 27th(THU), 28th(FRI), update with ZCT23 and ZCT22 final times out most likely on 3rd(MON)
3 (25%)
Quiet days 27th(THU), 28(FRI), new track out on 27th(THU), leading time count starts on 2nd(SUN), but ZCT22 final scores can be seen only on the 3rd(MON)
3 (25%)
Quiet days: 26th(WED), 27th(THU), udpate, site closure and new track out on 27th(THU), leading time count starts on 1st(SAT) -everything one day before the normal terminus.
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: February 25, 2003, 07:42:01 PM

Usrin

Alain, I don't think I'll lose my head. Having good results in this championship isn't the most important aim in my life. But if I CAN have a better result (not very good, about 1:30), I want to see it on the scoreboard.

If beating me makes you happy, you'll have much pleasure in the future. It won't be difficult: you are a better driver and you takes racing more seriously.  But you should tolerate that some people around the 8-10th place race for fun and not for beating everybody. I think I enjoy Stunts more than you, who battles desperatly for having a time 0.05 secs better than X.Y., and attacks everybody on this forum who somehow makes you more difficult to win.

About the "lie": if my team had wanted more time, they would have asked me to "cry" earlier, for example on Monday... I knew that I was late, and I smiply hoped there won't be changes like this in the future. Zak promised that, so it's OK.

Alan, does it disturbes you that you've opponents, and sometimes they have their own problems and opinions? If yes, I've an idea for you. Make an own championship with only one pipsqueak (you) You'll win on all tracks, and you'll decide in every questions (deadline, etc.)   :)

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

QuoteAlan, does it disturbes you that you've opponents, and sometimes they have their own problems and opinions? If yes, I've an idea for you. Make an own championship with only one pipsqueak (you) You'll win on all tracks, and you'll decide in every questions (deadline, etc.)

No Usrin, you didn't understand what I mean, sure is my bad knowledge about english it happens sometimes.
I meant "hey! Usrin can't send his replay, let's wait him until the friday"
As you can see I tryied to help you. It's ok for me if the competition finishes yesterday, today or tomorrow because I can race almost every day.
Did I say something wrong? I'm sure not.

Usrin

Sorry, I was stupid and mistyped the name...  :roll: Yesterday I wrote ALL of my reply to ALAIN ("il professore").

ALAN, I saw clearly that you stood by me in this question. Thank you.  :)

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

the forum and the site suck

so i will post only once today, good for you

I deserve the respect of all this forum readers and maniacs, because my views are subtle and very sharp, anytime, any subject.

Was it a plot? yes.

Was akoss ready to beat me with 1.25 and odd, yes.

Was it important for me that the closure date stayed the same, yes.

Did usrin drive well this month yes.

Is he becoming an amateur, no.

so this topic is closed.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Muhahahahahaha... flamewar without me. ;D