News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Your song today

Started by alanrotoi, November 07, 2012, 04:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Samarco (Vale + BHP) put 25% more reject without the needed structure. There were a crime. Vale is not public (FHC government in 90s sold it very very cheap). There are a lot of problems in investigations: the company is obstructing all. If the laws would be respected, the company's owners would be now in jail and justice would get computers in company's HQ to find what happened. But, those companies gave a lot of money to politicians of all instances and of different parties during the elections campaign. Companies giving money to elections campaign is really a shit, it's legalized corruption. Companies don't donate, they invest in candidates.

alanrotoi

The origin of "Aguante Megadeth". What the people sings in the acoustic part of Symphony of destruction takes its origin in 1st concert in Argentina 1994. Now all fans around the world sings it. Watch it if you love Megadeth ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgOsh_s223U

Duplode

alanrotoi

He launched another album two days ago. It will be best seller because his death  :(

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 11, 2016, 11:42:02 PM
He launched another album two days ago. It will be best seller because his death  :(

This album was made really as a goodbye.

dreadnaut

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This is Schwanz im Po from Marco, the hit of the year for me so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXX-vIenQuQ

;D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

They were the most known britpop band of Hungary, active from 1997. I listened to them and attended maybe one concert during high school in their early years. They had some countrywide known hits in the early 00s, and one song played by MTV but never a breaktrough and have parted ways and abandoned the band last year.
The band name was supposedly made on a house party, in no. 7 of some street I do not remember and the singer claimed this party is so good that this is heaven street -> hence heaven street seven.