News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Top Gear

Started by CTG, November 11, 2012, 03:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

- When Chuck Norris hits a stunts element it explodes instead of his car.

- Chuck Norris builds his own tracks when he races over other tracks... and wins!

- Chuck Norris generates power gear in every car he wants, he just kicks the car and it flies.

- When Chuck Norris drives INDY power gear he reaches 246 mph.

- Chuck Norris drives any stunts element like boats, trees or bridges. (CTG, could you make a car with the appearence of a bridge? I guess it's possible xD)

- When Chuck Norris wins a track (always), Joe's opens its doors and he celebrates there.

- Nobody knows how looks the front of Chuck Norris car because nobody surpassed him ever.

- The track "Norris" crosses a swamp, a volcano, a cannibal tribe and stunts valhalla; its extension is 150x150.

- Also Norris track has a unique stunts element called Helen's and it's a cabaret.

- Chuck Norris won a race from the main menu.

- There is a whole code in the physics of the game to "resist" Chuck Norris kick effects.

- Stunts can't save Chuck Norris replays because it can't reproduce his tricks.

- Chuck Norris won all the stunts competitions filling the hole podium, we just race for the 4th place.

- Ayrton saw Chuck Norris car once in the horizon, he "had" to retire.

- Chuck Norris plays Stunts in an Atari 2600.

- Chuck Norris doesn't fasten his seatbelt.

- Chuck Norris doesn't race to the finish line, it comes to him.

Friker

Don't drink while reading this stuff. :) One weak: Chuck's Countach don't slow down.

Komeuppance

Fact: All "bugs" in Stunts are because Chuck Norris designed the physics based on his reality.

-Robert

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 25, 2013, 11:05:39 PM
- Stunts can't save Chuck Norris replays because it can't reproduce his tricks.
Sublime!

Chuck Norris can have an "impact speed" higher than "top speed" (Oh, wait...)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Chuck Norris can suck his own Indy.

Enough!  :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 25, 2013, 11:05:39 PM
CTG, could you make a car with the appearence of a bridge? I guess it's possible xD

Do it yourself. :P

(it's somewhere in GAME1 or GAME2.P3S, just export it to obj, import in a car's file and that's all)

Friker

where is Stig? what is he doing?

CTG

Quote from: Friker on February 10, 2013, 02:08:30 PM
where is Stig? what is he doing?

He's racing - but his coordinator is quite busy now with his real life work.

BonzaiJoe

Is this still the case? I think it's not too early for the next episode.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I'm afraid it won't happen in the close future. Problems are getting more and more serious around me.

CTG

Maybe in the autumn.

CTG

CTG

Duplode

Great, a new Top Gear season!  :D Looking at the "Stunts videos" article at the Wiki made me realize that some episodes double as new car demos, which is not only cool but also very useful!

Chulk

Has anyone else noticed how similar Lotus and Top Gear 3000 for SNES cars look from behind?

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)