News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

THE STUNTS RING. UNITED.

Started by al il professore, October 21, 2002, 01:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

soon, when all new sites have migrated there, THE STUNTS RING will gather all new and ancient sites  related to stunts, permiting to everyone to get an encyclopedic view of the stunts web world, and how people interest and make it live ten years A.D.

Lets drop another line, with the ring hub url.

http://g.webring.com/hub?ring=stuntsaka4dsport&id=1&hub

U ARE INVITED!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

I do not know why my testing always failed - although I submitted http://www.kalpen.de/webring.htm . I inserted the code and still it shows "pending".

What do I have to do?

al il professore

seems now its one click away brb
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

okay done. Your submission worked and u joined the ring :)

but :o)

problem, u joined the ring i will delete, that is called 'the stunts ring'. Everybody now has joined 'the 4d sports driving/stunts ring'. We are waiting for u, stunts legend.

its two clicks away from us.

al il professore

JTK!!! JTK himself!!!

and KHR also posted on this saint forum!!!

WOW

WOW!!

i just want to know: will u restart THE competition???

the competition that inspired all of us????

Will you publish stats about your sites competition? like participants per month, rating by pilot.

did u visit stunts are us and read articles about the stunts programmers?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.