News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 137 - Powderfinger

Started by CTG, December 01, 2012, 09:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Expected timeline of the month:

- Friker will rule the first 10-12 days of LT period (having enough time to post replays while I'm working/sleeping)
- Then suddenly Gutix appears with a damned strong lap, leading in the following 13-15 days.
- Gutix wins (+2 LTB), Friker overtakes me and so do Bonzai Joe, Alan Rotoi + all the other "anti-CTG commando" members

I think the strategy of all the relevant pipsqueaks will be based on favoring Friker in this battle.

So it's better to declare: I don't care about the final results (or do you think I would vote for keeping the EB as it is, if I'm really interested in overall results?)

dreadnaut

Quote from: Friker on December 02, 2012, 10:04:57 PMhmm banked was the right word. see attachment.

The most important point seems to be the loop: depending on how much speed one has when... landing it, one can travel a more straight route by jumping stuff that would slow the Skyline down. Have a lot of speed after the loop and you are almost guaranteed a high speed at the banked road.

Speed that I can then waste at the highway corner, of course :)

alanrotoi

I like to be included on the anti CTG command, but I guess I won't participate this month :( I don't like Skyline too much (sorry to the creator)

Friker

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 04, 2012, 03:53:11 PM
I like to be included on the anti CTG command, but I guess I won't participate this month :( I don't like Skyline too much (sorry to the creator)

As long as I am behind him, it is for nothing (except you pushed him below 4th place - so you, Duplode, Biker and BJ - come on! ;) ).

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 04, 2012, 08:00:33 PM
so you, Duplode, Biker and BJ - come on! ;)

They don't listen to you. :D

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 09, 2012, 02:30:09 PM

I think they are just preparing replays for our doom. :)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 09, 2012, 03:42:58 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 09, 2012, 02:30:09 PM

I think they are just preparing replays for our doom. :)

Or preparing for X-mas instead, like normal people do these days.

CTG

I wonder if Ayrton would be able to win this race with Speedgate or not.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2012, 09:55:30 AM
What is Gate's speed limit? If somewhere around 220 it could be possible. :) 245.. why not? :)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 10, 2012, 07:03:43 PM
What is Gate's speed limit? If somewhere around 220 it could be possible. :) 245.. why not? :)

Try it and you will get the answer.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2012, 07:04:39 PM

Try what? to reach 245 or to win with Gate?

CTG

Quote from: Friker on December 10, 2012, 07:15:58 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2012, 07:04:39 PM

Try what? to reach 245 or to win with Gate?

Cause and effect

CTG

I think Friker plays the same crying game as I did during ZCT 45. It seems to be an efficient way to win a race.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on December 14, 2012, 04:16:05 PM
I think Friker plays the same crying game as I did during ZCT 45. It seems to be an efficient way to win a race.

Yeah I cry a lot. :) And I win. And I will cry until the end! Because I want to win. ;)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 07, 2004, 10:53:09 PM
But where I am? Nowhere. You know my opinion. Perhaps I'll race and I have the chance to finish in TOP5. BUT! I'll protest against this track as long as it lasts and I won't put my name on the list.

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 07, 2004, 05:17:04 PM
Translation:

Akoss: cum, gotta take a shit
CTG: this is a DIRTY SHIT, the treading of the essence of Stunts
CTG: i don't want this
CTG: Zaki *************************** (censored)
Akoss: true
CTG: and no new rpl on Rozsny?
Akoss: CTG said:"this is a DIRTY SHIT, the treading of the essence of Stunts"
Akoss: very true
CTG: you can quote this on Forum too
Akoss: it's so true so that I will quote this on Forum
Akoss: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
CTG: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote from: CTG on November 07, 2004, 09:24:43 PM
Perhaps I'll race, perhaps I won't be so crap. But now the is a minor question. The thing I want to tell is something different:

Z45 is not for Stunts. Stunts - start, accelarate, brake, curves, tricks, loops, enjoyable game. Z45 - suffering, RH, impossible to stay on the road without RH. This is simply replay editing, time wasting, pressing 'Esc' in every ten seconds. This track is CRAP - sorry Zak, but I don't want to lie. I think this is far the shittiest track I have ever seen. I don't want to hurt you, you know I liked Z44 and most of your tracks, but this one made me nervous, disappointed and sad. I hope this is the last time I feel that about a Stunts track...  :?

Quote from: CTG on January 30, 2012, 06:08:18 PM
The most disgusting Stunts cry from me. And the sweetest victory against the other crymachine. ;D

It really reminds me on this... :D

And I know that you will will win, even if I push harder than expected. When somebody has the free time, the talent and the extra motivation together, he will win for sure - like I did 8 years ago.