News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Evolution

Started by CTG, December 01, 2012, 11:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

What's your opinion about a permanent "competition" without a real scoreboard, based on missions you have to complete to achieve different ranks? Something like NFS Porsche Evolution mode, but in a more flexible way (not an absolutely linear "unlock" system).

Missions include classic racing, special requirements (time of bug fly, number of jumps completed in 1 minute, any crazy parameters) or simply handling skills (for example completing a 180 degree turn on straight road built on water, etc.). Every missions would have a point value (or golden/silver/bronze rank with well defined limits). Since it would be a permanent event, scoreboard would not be that important.

BonzaiJoe

Krys will have the Stunts Career project ready any day now...  ::)

About this: I think it sounds cool. I doubt if there will be that much enthusiasm about it, but whatever.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 01, 2012, 11:56:14 AM
Krys will have the Stunts Career project ready any day now...  ::)

About this: I think it sounds cool. I doubt if there will be that much enthusiasm about it, but whatever.

Are you sure about Krys? ;D

The lack of interest should be a serious problem, since this project seems to be quite a lot of work. I don't have the motivation to start a classic championship because of the well-known circumstances. One alternative is a "cards on the table" type competition with public replays and incredible LTB.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2012, 12:00:55 PM
The lack of interest should be a serious problem

Like stuntschallenge: incredible amount of work, few weeks enthusiasm, then nothing...

CTG

Alternative competition #2: using only brand new cars vehicles built in Stressed + CarBlaster.

(forcing myself to finish those projects... ;D)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on December 01, 2012, 12:00:55 PM
One alternative is a "cards on the table" type competition with public replays and incredible LTB.

!!!

http://unskilled.stunts.hu