News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Guess who said it!! :)

Started by alanrotoi, April 23, 2003, 08:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Well, I found some words in the old forum and I'll post them. You must say who said them. There is a phrase of each pipsqueak but there is only one who is twice. Some of them are easy and some not at all. I'll post the names few days later. But don't try to search in the old forum, it will be unfair and boring :) Words in bold are my words :) PLEASE WRITE ONLY YOUR GUESS AND LET THE OTHERS HAVE FUN TOO ;)
let's guess:

1.)
"When I've started last year I also thought, that i am the "best" ever seen stunts driver of the galaxy. But then a, let's call him Roy W. or better R.Wiegerinck, showed me my borders."

2.)
"I don't like the "no rules" competition...that's why I'M on isacompetition.. too bad because your competition looks good!"

3.)
"Well if any team out there wants to recruit a hard working newbie, I'm available, and would appreciate it very much - perhaps I would finally be able to play stunts properly "

4.) "life was wonderful in stunts competition before alain came. "

5.)
"Hey Bismarck,
maybe you should give your team-mate some lessons in culture? It wouldn?t be bad! "

6.)
"About the top-4, only i DO think that Nailwood is the best, because I've the impression that when Nailwood didn't win, it was because he hadn't spent\did not have the time to spend enough time on it. But maybe that could be also true for CAP. But I dont think so. Cannot prove it, of course. "

7.)
"Didn't ANY of you read in this topic -(a link)- that I got Stunts.net? It's not the actual domain, but Zak was right that it was taken so I made an unofficial one."

8.)
"I have always tried to come under someone elses time this month if he was above me as long as I had time to drive.
And I am talking about max 10 min per run (last try). The earlier tries were all driven w/o replay handling."

9.) "The best thing is to be in the computer room while I should be on Environmental Anorganic Chemistry lesson. But now we have to wait for 2 hours for a reaction, and it's boring, so I'm here. "

10.)"Hehe... I tell you a little secret about Pershing II:
He really HATES long tracks.
So this is my only chance to build a long track."

11.)
"CTG, don't worry! Esc isn't so far from A and Z! And remember that you were always better than Ok?ny, so you can't be as weak as you say. "

12.)
"Because in Zak's competition is allowed 4 pipsqueaks per team, other pipsqueaks can join to us. Only contact with team members. Of course there are vacancies for test pipsqueaks (aka test pilots)too "

13.)
"i think its better thi way because we have more time to practice and set better times, i am a litle borried because if things continue this way ill be the last forever, i mean without RH  "

14.)
"Bonzai & Ben: To be pretentious makes the contests more interesting for all. And I need the kind of people like you to race against. But maybe we could be a team some years later in a lost championship, why not?"

15.)
"Roy you are definatly spending to much time on this game ;P"

16.)
"I rotated my monitor with 90 degrees, put my keyboard and mouse to the end of the bed, and now I`m browsing from my bed. Actually I`m watching anime cartoons. ...I`ll definitely try playing stunts when laying. "

You have work to do  :lol: Good Luck!!

Mingva

OK, I'll be honest:
1. hmm, maybe Argammon :lol:
2. pArAnO
3. Rui Figueiredo for sure :D
4. Alan Rotoi :?
5. Bonzai Joe
6. Roy W.
7. Neil McRae, I'm almost sure ;)
8. Pershing II
9. CTG
10. Ruepel, I guess :)
11. Akoss Poo
12. Yahoooo!!! It's Master of Orion :lol:
13. hmm, I didn't understand that he thinks. Maybe it's Juank 23?
14. Argammon
15. Ben Snel
16. zaqrack

P.S. Next time try to ask less questions, e.g. 10.

alanrotoi

Wow! Very Good Mingva! You had many errors but your way of meaning was ok!
Some of the phrases don't have a real meaning but it contains a clue.

Let's see few other guesses and I'll publish the real results ;)

Ah! And do you think I'll miss a phrase from Alain??  :lol: hmmm

BonzaiJoe

1. Bonzai Joe
2. pArAnO
3. Rui Figueiredo
4. Bonzai Joe
5. Pershing II
6. Ben Snel
7. Pershing II
8. Argammon
9. CTG
10. Ruepel
11. Akoss Poo
12. Alain
13. Juank23
14. Alan Rotoi
15. Argammon
16. Zak McKracken
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Very Good!! You did it better than Mingva, but still not enough!! :D  :lol:

pArAnO

2) and 4) could be from me  :D .. but in fact, only 2)

CTG

Little help: there's no sentence from me...

al il professore

because a sentence is something someone said.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

first, i didnt go back to the old forum to see... perhaps after answering i will :D just to read one of my flaming proses

2. parano dont like no rules competitions
3. reminds me smtg... thinking about it i will answer later
16. this lazy one is called zak
15. is argammon
14. Alain! i said that!
13. is ruanko, he is obsessed by no rh
12. join to us: mingvaism
11. several years ago, someone else who already tries to make ctg play with manual gears lets say akoss, because he speaks about a mysterious okany
10. Ruepel, about Lestunts competition
9. That was akoss, yeah! this one thinks he is the only one on earth perfectly able to cheat a teacher in the classroom akoss, we all played doom on a giant screen at school. some even were punished for that. I still remember he had a monitor break down on this month, and wasnt competing too much.
8. not so much semantic clues. when there is no much idea its bonzai joe
7. the man that counts: he always points his own pages on others pages. neil
6. someone who speaks about nail or cap is a dinosaur, think about ben snel
5.no idea
4. so... precise idea... u cant imagine how much posts this short and foolish sentence inspired ;)
3. oooorh this one i know him. its an orionian. Its leo ramon?!

P.S. i didnt want to speak about the first excerpt. the beginning of the sentence it smells the jackal

i hope al will say what answers were good
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Jackal = Bonzai Joe or me?

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

al il professore

first of all i disable smileys on this post and:

right, Alanrotoi never said w/o but i am still convince jack uses it :s i dont know. i use:

^_^ nice smile

or

^^ eyes smile

or

:-> when i have a naughty smile (with a back idea)

:) smile without back idea

:( almost never use that one

:p I NEVER used that ridiculous one, only mingva did

oh yeah the clown :o)

;) a vicious back idea classic

O_o u are mad (or i am smoked)

*_* he died of the stunts disease (or is a robot)

and so many others were experienced on the chat room. of course, lots are for people more than 13 years

al il professore

pues si tu eres el jackal tambien :->

alanrotoi

Let' publish the results!:

1. Bismarck (nobody guessed it!)

2. pArAnO (good all knew it)

3. Rui Figueiredo (good! It wasn't easy.)

4. Alain (he started a topic saying it. Maybe it's a quote from a chat, maybe he really thinks it ;))

5. Pershing II (He seems angry :))

6. Ben Snel (good!)

7. Neil McRae (every time with his links LOL and he is the owner of stunts.net)

8. Argammon (the clues are he did a good time in only 10 mins :D and the "w/o". )

9. Akoss Poo (in his computer room :P.)

10. Ruepel (ok)

11. Usrin (It was or Akoss or Usrin, you chose wrong ;))

12. Mingva (Master of Orion assimilating pipsqueaks)

13. Juank23 (norh = juank)

14. Alan Rotoi (why not?)

15. Argammon (Again, the same speech but 1 year before LOL)

16. Zak Mckracken (Yes, the lazy one  :lol: )

Results:
Mingva: 7
Bonzai Joe: 10
Alain: 9

Congratulations Bonzai Joe!!!