News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stuntsaholics anonymous... (rambling newbie introduction)

Started by Komeuppance, January 07, 2013, 12:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komeuppance

Haha, never in 20 years did I dream there would be such a resource of Stunts fanatics, information, and downloads... even competitions.  It's great to see such enthusiasm for a game I was [also] addicted too many years back.  The realization of the dream come true of actually driving an F40 in the game is amazing as well (DAMN that replay bar, taunting me ever time I played).

I'm actually diving back into the world of 4D Stunt driving (the name is hilarious, at least to me) when drinking at my friend's house last night, playing music through youtube.  I always loved to play the intro song of Stunts, and finally we said "we should download that!"  I was explaining how I used to hex edit the cars for more stuntin' action, and one thing led to another... and here I am... many hours later... working off a slight hangover LOL.

I hope to recreate my glory days of spending 12 hours straight on the computer playing stunts, and remake one of my best tracks "Air Wave" soon.  But in the meantime trying to be a grown up and other addictions are vying for my attention.

Here's one that's sort of related to cars:

This is my 86 Mitsubishi Starion Turbo, with some modifications.  Love cars, especially 80's cars... well the good ones at least.

Anyway, thanks to those who maintain these Stunts resources, you are enablers to my addiction.

-Robert

alanrotoi

zaqrack

welcome to the community, and hope to see you on the scoreboard too :)

80s rock  8)

CTG

Komeuppance

Duplode

Cool Mitsubishi. I can easily picture it in Stunts alongside the other Japanese cars... (If I had infinite time, I would work towards a complete Gran Turismo mod: NSX, Skyline and Celicas (which we already have); then RX7, CR-X, and so forth...)

Komeuppance

The R32 is sweet, thanks for putting it in!!

Now for the other cars... I have to wait infinitely for you to have infinite time lol.

-Robert