News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

In search of the Rocket Vet - cars

Started by Komeuppance, January 07, 2013, 12:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komeuppance

I searched here, to no avail... was hoping for some assistance in my quest for the "Rocket Vet":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCX_eC5WCSU

I am tempted to duplicate the car settings, but if someone has this masterpiece available for me to download, it would be much appreciated.

-Robert

zaqrack

have you checked the old cheat car pack at http://zak.stunts.hu/index.php?page=download
I am not a fan of cheat cars but I recall we had something similar there...

CTG

Komeuppance: you can also create your own "rocket car" by using Nailwood's CarBlaster. Hints can be found in the following article: http://wiki.stunts.hu/index.php/Car_parameters

Komeuppance

I did check out the cheat cars, but it wasn't in there.  The car parameters page will help me recreate it though, thanks.

The plan for cheat cars is having fun driving them after a few drinks... haha...

-Robert

Chulk

If you get drunk often, you'll find good company here. Also, you could join live races on weekend (at least one of the participants is always one or more of the following: drunk/has a hangover/hasn't slept on previous night.

They are quite fun, and points don't matter (like in that old show, 'Whose line is it anyway?')
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on January 08, 2013, 07:34:17 AM
(at least one of the participants is always one or more of the following: drunk/has a hangover/hasn't slept on previous night.

In most of the cases I'm suffering from two of them. ;D

Komeuppance

Quote from: Chulk on January 08, 2013, 07:34:17 AM
If you get drunk often, you'll find good company here. Also, you could join live races on weekend (at least one of the participants is always one or more of the following: drunk/has a hangover/hasn't slept on previous night.

They are quite fun, and points don't matter (like in that old show, 'Whose line is it anyway?')
Haha... I would say this will be good company then!!  I'll have to check out the live races.

I just spent a little while recreating the Rocket Vet... need to make a track for fine tuning and it will be ready.

-Robert

CTG

Btw was it the Knight Rider cheat car? Or Wooden WireFire (or something that sounds like this, I saw it several years ago)?

Komeuppance

I took a look at those, and they didn't have the torque curve that youtube video did, or the special second gear ratio that's higher than first (lol).

I still haven't been able to recreate the "special" gearing he's done, power gear bug perhaps??

-Robert

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview