News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2013 - Useless stats

Started by CTG, January 23, 2014, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I am all in for a somewhat bigger change and like 2-week long tracks.

I am moving back to Hungary end of this year, so will have a bit more time. With a bit of extra automation implemented (e.g. auto-downloading and renaming replays according to final scoreboard and automatically calculating new car coefficients) the time for a site update could be reduced significantly from 1 hours to approx 15 minutes. Dreadnaut could surely help with this.

There would be only one constraint: competition tracks. I am unable to come up with 24 (or even 12  :P) tracks per year. Either we would repeat track twice a year - remember we have car coefficients, so it would be a vastly different race even on the same track. Or we can have reverse-driven tracks and of course more guest designers.

alanrotoi

Quote from: zaqrack on March 13, 2014, 02:53:06 PM
we can have reverse-driven tracks and of course more guest designers.

That would be a solution. Reverse tracks with different car coefficients, guest tracks, retro tracks, reverse retro tracks, tracks from other competitions, reverse tracks from other competitions.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 13, 2014, 02:53:06 PM
There would be only one constraint: competition tracks. I am unable to come up with 24 (or even 12  :P) tracks per year.

No repeated tracks, please! Give some more work to guest designers - I guess many of us have plenty stock tracks in the pocket.