News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

1 Year in stunts competitions!

Started by alanrotoi, April 23, 2003, 08:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Well today is one year later.... 23 of April, what a great day!!! I expected this day too much. I'm not as motivated as I was before but I really know this game too much and I did (and saw) things that I never thought it is possible in this game.

From the beginning I wanted to show the competitions to another stunts fans without success. Only Leo Ramone and Manowar wanted to race here.

I'm happy to be here, happy to know you all and have fun together!   :cry:  :oops:
I found a very good place and I don't want to be out.
There were good times, jokes, funny chats, even the fights.
The only thing I am regret is I couldn't find this community before :D

I just said it all my friends!! :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And today it's the 'nameday' of Ill?s B?la!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

what is illes bella?

and i still looking for your password akoss ;)

krys!! post an insult! juank! insult somebody! leo do huahuahuahua!! zak! make a post with 1. 2. 3. 4. etc! Bonzaijoe! post some wise thing! mingva... ming.

Everyone! before we died and went to the stunts valhalla, we fought each other and maxed out stunts aka 4d sports driving. We'll have a fest for my one year of driving too, its in next end of may :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations Alan Rotoi! You are the one who has achieved by far the most in one year of Stunts competition. But this is just the first year :D
In June 2002, Roy Wiegerinck won his last victory, and announced his exit. In August 2002, I was driving like a whirlwind on ZCT16. I had done something like my best replay ever by then, and I thought this was finally the day for the eternal second to become first. But no, a new comet had arrived... 9 seconds before me...
The community would never have been like this without you :D (I say the same about Alain, but in a different way ;)), so remember that you did not just find this community, you made it what it is now, and what you apparently like so much.
So just keep it coming, comet...
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Bonzai: Thank you. Those were very kind and sincere words. Every of us left something in the community to make it like it is. Without people it doesn't exist. About the eternal second, maybe I came just in the right moment but I couldn't stop you. I only delay it until November ;)

BTW in june-july I won my first stunts competition London track - ISA competition.
In 1 year I raced in 37 contest tracks! LOL. It is too much.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ill?s B?la is the best Hungarian football player.
ZCT 16 was the best race I also thought I made my best rpl ever, I hoped that I can beat BJ but no...
37 is very much, it's too much, I sent a time on 29 tracks so far, but it was more than a year.
Alain you'll never get my password.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.