News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alicante (USC 71)

Started by CTG, January 15, 2013, 12:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Ssssssh...  ;)

dreadnaut

So you won't feel alone :)

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 15, 2013, 01:26:39 AM
So you won't feel alone :)

Whohoooo!!! A newbie! :)

(My "result" on the scoreboard is not real, just kept a line from a former table as a sample to copy for other pipsqueaks, so dreadnaut's shot is the first. I have to make a replay in the evening. :))

CTG

CTG

Who will start the PTB clock?

dreadnaut

Noone, since your reply is clearly too relaxed and you have a 1.05 ready to post as soon as someone tries :)

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 16, 2013, 03:22:54 PM
Noone, since your reply is clearly too relaxed and you have a 1.05 ready to post as soon as someone tries :)

I don't think so.

Duplode

The usual recognition lap. (It's been a while since I last sent a replay attached to a message like this one  :))

Excellent, and rather demanding, track; continuing the rich tradition of IMSA USC tracks.

CTG

Thanks for the nice words! My favorite track type to design is always for the IMSA/Melange.

dreadnaut

Now for the bad words: the last loop-jump-to-banked-road is the most frustrating and boring piece of track I've ever driven. Boring as it bores a hole in my brain, trying over and over.

And than there's that part where I drive upside-down under the banked road...

Broken replay attached, but I like the last 15s.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 17, 2013, 12:37:53 AM
Now for the bad words: the last loop-jump-to-banked-road is the most frustrating and boring piece of track I've ever driven. Boring as it bores a hole in my brain, trying over and over.

That part is a typical combo on my tracks. You will know some other stereotypes soon (e.g. slow car, corkscrew after the start, then small left corner followed by a tunnel).

Correction: not that soon as the next track will be designed by the mighty Poo.

Edit #2: there's another usual trick on the track, but nobody revealed yet. It appeared at least in two former USC/USL circuits.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 16, 2013, 03:22:54 PM

A less relaxed one. ;)

dreadnaut

Here's a 1:18 for the posterity. Probably the last though, I hate all that water-crashing if your trajectory is not CTG-perfect.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 21, 2013, 01:19:40 AM
Here's a 1:18 for the posterity. Probably the last though, I hate all that water-crashing if your trajectory is not CTG-perfect.

The air corridors I use are quite far from perfect.

AbuRaf70

Aqui va mi primer replay de Alicante
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.