Author Topic: phpStunts  (Read 6439 times)

dreadnaut

• Master of Opponents
    • View Profile
    • chezDreadnaut
Re: phpStunts
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2019, 10:40:28 PM »
I have been working on a new version of the php library. It's 90% finished, but a few months ago I published it without annoucing it :)

https://github.com/dreadnaut/phpStunts

Seeing that Bitbucket is removing Mercurial support in the next months, I'm going to delete the old repository.

Duplode

• Breaths Stunts
  • Through the astral door - to soar
    • View Profile
    • The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 01:23:39 AM »
I have been working on a new version of the php library. It's 90% finished, but a few months ago I published it without annoucing it :)

https://github.com/dreadnaut/phpStunts

Nice  :)

Seeing that Bitbucket is removing Mercurial support in the next months [...]

Ouch  :( I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with my Mercurial repos -- there are links to Cartography out there in the wild...

dreadnaut

• Master of Opponents
    • View Profile
    • chezDreadnaut
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 09:37:20 AM »
Ouch  :( I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with my Mercurial repos -- there are links to Cartography out there in the wild...

Maybe you could convert the repository to Git, and then re-upload it on BitBucket with the same name?

Duplode

• Breaths Stunts
  • Through the astral door - to soar
    • View Profile
    • The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 12:47:31 PM »
Maybe you could convert the repository to Git, and then re-upload it on BitBucket with the same name?

This might be the least bad option. Given that GitHub now supports releases with binary downloads, which wasn't the case when I started the project years ago, I'm tempted to move it there and leave just a signpost readme.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 12:49:06 PM by Duplode »