News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 139 - Parody

Started by CTG, January 28, 2013, 09:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Let's see if my track is good enough to qualify or not...  :D

(Zak: sent in e-mail)

CTG

...called Parody. Original idea was 'J.A.P.S.T.'. Easy one, but the first to find it out is my guest for a beer at the next WSM.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on February 01, 2013, 03:35:41 PM
...called Parody. Original idea was 'J.A.P.S.T.'. Easy one, but the first to find it out is my guest for a beer at the next WSM.
Just a penis shaped track...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on February 01, 2013, 03:50:10 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 01, 2013, 03:35:41 PM
Just a penis shaped track...

Almost: j. another p.s.t. ;D

Which brand of beer do you prefer?

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

CTG

Forget LM002 and Countach, this time we will have a pure Audi race for sure.

Unless Ayrton comes back - using Ferrari GTO...

dreadnaut

/me hasn't looked at the track yet, but has learnt to ignore whatever CTG writes by default

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on February 04, 2013, 04:30:12 PM
/me hasn't looked at the track yet, but has learnt to ignore whatever CTG writes by default

What about double tricks? Maybe I tell you the truth because I know that you will consider it as a lie. :D

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on February 04, 2013, 06:42:12 PM
What about double tricks? Maybe I tell you the truth because I know that you will consider it as a lie. :D

The good thing about ignoring is that you ignore both truth and lies, so you end up doing just as well in the long run. Add the CTG factor to the equation, and one might actually be better off :)

Friker

Quote from: dreadnaut on February 04, 2013, 07:21:02 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 04, 2013, 06:42:12 PM

The good thing about ignoring is that you ignore both truth and lies, so you end up doing just as well in the long run. Add the CTG factor to the equation, and one might actually be better off :)

dreadnaut's learning very well and quick. :)

CTG

Like all the other suspiciously enlightened gho... pipsqueaks.

Friker

CTG, how long did you "test" the track on PG line? because I have feeling every tile of the track is very hard to pass..

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 05, 2013, 12:13:17 PM
Like all the other suspiciously enlightened gho... pipsqueaks.

Yes, like you, Mr. Tomkovic. ;D

CTG

Quote from: Friker on February 05, 2013, 12:18:42 PM
CTG, how long did you "test" the track on PG line? because I have feeling every tile of the track is very hard to pass..

Not that long. And yes, it's a hard one. I wanted to make it even more difficult, but Zak modified that section because of some potential crying newbies. :D It was funnier with the small corners after the 180° banked corner plus ramp part - and quite different with each cars.