News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bologna (USC 72)

Started by CTG, February 06, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Duplode

I have a half-lap lying around; it shall be driven to completion eventually...

Duplode

Here is something:

CTG

So: DUP and POO +2 PTB, CTG +3 PTB.

CTG

1:30 mustn't be that hard.

CTG

Duplode

Duplode

CTG

Quick shot after an incredibly exhausting day. Congrats to Duplode in advance!

CTG

Correction:
Dstien's replay was found quite weird. RPLInfo says 1:52.75, the replay is 1:52.75 long, but if you stop it at 1:52.70, it won't offer the continue option. What's more, if you continue it from 1:52.65, the result will be 1:52.70 (whatever you do in the last time unit). I've never seen such a bug in Stunts. I think his time should be corrected to 1:52.70 - draw with dreadnaut (nobody will lose a point). Do you agree with it?

dreadnaut

No problem for me. Sorry for not submitting another replay —too much travelling to race in the last two weeks.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on March 15, 2013, 11:34:47 PM
Quick shot after an incredibly exhausting day. Congrats to Duplode in advance!

Thanks  :)

Quote from: CTG on March 16, 2013, 10:54:47 AM
Dstien's replay was found quite weird. RPLInfo says 1:52.75, the replay is 1:52.75 long, but if you stop it at 1:52.70, it won't offer the continue option. What's more, if you continue it from 1:52.65, the result will be 1:52.70 (whatever you do in the last time unit). I've never seen such a bug in Stunts.

How very odd. It looks like an one-in-a-million edge case in tile boundary detection. Further investigation with replay dissecting tools may prove interesting...

CTG

The analysis tells everything...

AbuRaf70

Donde se envian los replays de Cucuta...?
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

AbuRaf70

Ya encontré la página de Cúcuta....  perdón...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.