News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Live event

Started by Mingva, October 20, 2002, 03:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pArAnO

oh... and btw, stop saying that everyone here act like and ado... you're not better than everyone else here..
bah... anyway... have a nice day

BonzaiJoe

Do you want me to wait 5 seconds before I start driving or what?
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

ow i give up, i got my opinion ;) (tis the same opinion from the beginning) Sorry for the people i hurt. Wasnt the point. The point was to present other opinions than the common and positive one. See ye on the podiums.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Okay, my point was to make fun of those opinions that stray from the common ones :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

??? cmon explain yourself i'm waiting for ur lights  8)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: Mingva on October 20, 2002, 03:27:53 PM
Hi. Last two nights we (Bonzai Joe, Zak, Alain, Pershing II, Krys Toff, Alan Rotoi and I) organized in the chat Live Racing. We had to race on given track, and send rpl to referee (to me :) ). All used manual transm. except me :roll:

First night competed Alain, PII and BJ. Tracks was Stroke and Alain's Nightmare. We used ISA rules. Winner that night was BJ, second PII and third Alain. I was only referee.

Second night competed Alain, Krys, Rotoi, Zak and I. I even saved results  :D Dover: 1. Rotoi 1:37.65; 2. Krys 1:49.80; 3. Zak 1:55.00; 4. Mingva  2:03.50; 5. Alain 2:17.80. ZCT1 with LM-002: 1. Rotoi 2:01.95; 2. Zak 2:09.95; 3. Mingva 2:14.75; 4. Alain 2:31.70. Peter1 (first Zak's track): 1. Rotoi 1:25.65; 2. Zak 1:27.95; 3. Mingva 2:04.20; 4. Alain dnf.
pipsqueaks had only 5 mins to send rpl, shortcuts allowed, and main goal was to race without RH. We also raced on Kalpen's track but it was very hard and no one finished it without RH. So, you see, that Rotoi wins on the second night. But it's maybe because in Argentina was evening and in Europe was 1 am when we begun to race.

I have to conclude that Mingva is a crappy noRH pipsqueak. :D