News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Attn: flame warriors

Started by Duplode, February 11, 2013, 05:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Quoting myself from a deleted post:

If this was e.g. the Southern Cross subforum I wouldn't even moderate it this much, but it is in the best interests of everyone that the technical threads stay clean.

I hate to delete messages in any circumstances, but in this particular subforum the tolerance for aggressive flaming will be very low. Thanks in advance for your collaboration!

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on February 11, 2013, 05:03:05 AM
Quoting myself from a deleted post:

If this was e.g. the Southern Cross subforum I wouldn't even moderate it this much, but it is in the best interests of everyone that the technical threads stay clean.

I hate to delete messages in any circumstances, but in this particular subforum the tolerance for aggressive flaming will be very low. Thanks in advance for your collaboration!
I always knew there was a dictator hiding in you. It just needed an appropriate environment to flourish!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 11, 2013, 05:30:18 PM
Duplode for World Dictator!

Quote from: Usrin on August 30, 2005, 10:18:10 AM
My nickname comes from Uhrin, my family name. Once in the dormitory of grammar school, my roommates talked about Nostradamus who predicted the whole further history of mankind in the Middle Ages. As they said, he had only one mistake: he wrote the name of Hitler as "Histler" or "Hisler". I never believed in such things, so I asked if he had predictions about a Slovak dictator called "Usrin" (which would have meant me) - and this name (easier to spell than Uhrin) has stuck to me.

Don't forget that we already have a dictator: USRIN THE SLOVAK! ;D

CTG

Vector is retarded. Might be Alan Rotoi. He seems to be... well... it's better not to say. I guess Mr. Osuna has the lowest IQ in this community (or maybe Leo Ramone). ;D

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on March 05, 2015, 06:59:44 PM
You don't know my IQ because I'm more fluent in portuguese.

Hahahaha! ;D

Vector

Quote from: CTG on March 05, 2015, 06:34:53 PM
Vector is retarded. Might be Alan Rotoi. He seems to be... well... it's better not to say. I guess Mr. Osuna has the lowest IQ in this community (or maybe Leo Ramone). ;D

Alan Rotoi? Who is it?  ???

CTG

Quote from: Vector on March 06, 2015, 01:09:23 PM

a dog

Vector

Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2015, 01:14:01 PM
Quote from: Vector on March 06, 2015, 01:09:23 PM

a dog

CTG;
QuoteMight be Alan Rotoi.

A dog?!!??!? Huh, might be my pic:

I think i am going to change it.

Chulk

Might be Alan Rotoi.
Obviously not, unless Alan learnt to speak English in a very different way just to play a ghost joke.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Vector