News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Your first track

Started by alanrotoi, February 23, 2013, 12:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I'll celebrate my 20th year playing stunts in October 2013! yay!

And here the first track I built, called "Alan" (how else? xD)

Kinda boring track xD.

Friker

I think I could reconstruct a big part of my first track which was created with my friend but definitely I do not have it. :)

alanrotoi

I fortunately saved it on meganium's site copy.

The track was made for BB 1.0 version :)

zaqrack

I think most of us started with BB 1.0. :)

alanrotoi

What a pitty you don't have it.

Duplode

It is impossible to point out my first track. Below you can see the earliest surviving track according to hard evidence, which certainly wasn't the very first one. Although the file manager gives a 2003 modification date for the .TRK, old backups of my BB 1.0 folders contain a replay driven on it with a 1997-09-24 time stamp...

alanrotoi

Hahaha! (sorry, mine is an ugly test too xD)

Duplode

You'd be laughing even harder if you had seen the aforementioned replay from 1997  :D

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on February 23, 2013, 07:24:11 AM
You'd be laughing even harder if you had seen the aforementioned replay from 1997  :D
You wouldn't keep us from such fun, would you?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on February 23, 2013, 07:26:33 AM
Quote from: Duplode on February 23, 2013, 07:24:11 AM
You wouldn't keep us from such fun, would you?

If you insist...  :D This is a BB 1.0 replay; seemingly a test of both manual gears and the replay saving feature.

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on February 23, 2013, 07:37:11 AM
If you insist...  :D This is a BB 1.0 replay; seemingly a test of both manual gears and the replay saving feature.
Technically, I didn't insist as it was a one-time request. Admit it, you wanted us to ask for it.

alanrotoi

Fortunately I installed all the stunts versions since 4dsL was online. Let's take a look xD.

Chulk

I don't have BB1.0, maybe Alan can send it to me...

alanrotoi

You won against skid? at least :)

Now, watching my old replays I found one doing a magic carpet with p962 xD but I'll attach another funnier. One where curiosity kills xD.

For BB 1.0!

alanrotoi

Another jewel!! First replay in a stunts competition from Gutix!
Track Scabb, from 1st 4dsL season! Not bad, 9th place, auto trans :D

For BB 1.1

PS: I have ALL the replays received from the 1st season of 4dsL.

News from 10/01/2003 about the last update for Scabb (google translation, sorry):

1/10
Winners are Tsino third consecutive, second and third Paul Atreides Mr. Duck got it God who had many problems with your computer but still earned a spot on the podium. Congratulations to all! Notably, the revelation of the month has a name and that's XSCrapy appeared from far below and gradually gained positions until the 7th, excellent. RESULTS Click here or on the map at the bottom derecha.En the last two days there were many comebacks furtive and several new runners. Among the first we have CM, Jezus, aragorn_sda, The Popis (that whatever they say noticeable improvements), and Gahel FarDX, and among the new we have Gutix (excellent performance, he won ninth place), DanielPKF, Le Peich , Otaku (which was in the chat yesterday but as I am always in the clouds do not get to say hello), M @ KaBro, Villalba's Racing Team and MDaniel (hopefully not forget any).

In the area of the rest of the world the first place went Akoss Poo followed by Krys TOFF and XDude_NL. Some beasts: D. At 50 runners thank you very much :)