News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alan Rotoi confesses

Started by alanrotoi, March 10, 2003, 06:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

"Other than that the personal statement regarding me was a bit out of place but it's nothing I really worry about."

Shame on you, the first messages I read from you since you came back were to laugh for a while, now they are disgusting. You envy Bonzai and me, that's why all the time you are saying that we have more time to race... so if you race only 30 mins/month the other pipsqueaks just race less than that. YOU - HAVE - NO - POINT. Thanks to envy me, it makes me strong and I enjoy it. Follow that steps and be less human day by day.....sucker.

ShameonYou

-->
Because you always post like a guest, many annoing messages were sent like this.

Bullshit!I already almost made more posts as a guest on this thread than I did earlier on other threads.
And while I tried to put up valid arguments to support my OPPINION(please take a dictionary and find that word) all you do is start uncalled personal attacks vs me.Don't you have other problems in Argentinia ?
I guess not.

-->....now they are disgusting
LMAO! And what's about the sensless crap you have been posting all the time? Especially towards me ? I didn't do anything but voice my oppinion that the time spent on racing is the major factor in a stunts competition.
I guess I already mentioned that I accept if you disagree with me but the way you try to diss me now is hilarious :)

-->You envy Bonzai and me, that's why all the time you are saying that we have more time to race

Yeah you know little rotoi:
The >12 year old stunts game is of vital importance to me as I have signed a contract with a huge enterprise which pays me 10 million $ per win 5 million $ per second place and 2 million $ per 3rd place.
Come on this is nothing really to be envious about.
Of course you do spend more time to race as I spend less time to race than I did before I left the stunts community :)
If you agree that time is the major factor or not is arguable and I don't really want to repeat that I only voiced my oppinion about that matter *SHRUG*

--YOU - HAVE - NO - POINT
Stop crying :)
I brought up several points supporting my posisiont while all you do is to bring up accusements without any prove which you made up in the very little brain of yours.

-->Thanks to envy me, it makes me strong and I enjoy it. Follow that steps and be less human day by day.....sucker.

Repeating myself is fun for once or twice but for such a stubborn being like you it's becoming annoying.
You don't read my posts.You don't try to understand my point of view/arguments and then counter them with better arguments.
Do you think brining up a mixture of personal flames and illusions can help your tortured mind?If it let's you escape from your misery live for just a minute: Fine.
But ever think I would take you seriously.

alanrotoi

jaja, you still contradict yourself... You say (with a much better knowledge of english language than me, of course) that stunts isn't a goal in your life, so why you are crying here and in the chat that you could be better if you race more time and blablabla (since I know you I read that from you).

Unfortunately I can't reply you with good sentences in english because isn't my own language and it isn't a latin language. But I understand it, and I can read and feel the meanings. You don't have more reason writing big letters.

Not in vain you are very annonimous: poor comunication, at the end of every track you revive the speech about you can do it better showing an unjustifiable envy of badly pleasure. You can be a good pipsqueak, you can speak english like a teacher but you fail in chivalry sense, you are not a good person, hateful and bad-mannered.
I would say nobody can trust in a person with these characteristics.

checkmate...

Argammon

'so why you are crying here and in the chat that you could be better if you race more time '

I'm not crying,I responded with flames vs your flames.
I guess water might have been more effective but then again fighting your enemy with the same weapons is a bit more interesting.
Let me add that I respect the results on the board but it's still obvious anyone could do better if he would invest more time.
That's a general statement,has nothing to do with my skills and of course has nothing to do with crying either :)

'Unfortunately I can't reply you with...'
Sorry,but I got a different impression.You were just waiting for a chance to take a piss at me because you've been angry all the time.Yet you don't try to bring up good arguments but instead bring up a flame war.I guess that has already been mentioned my 'shameonyou'.

'Not in vain you are very annonimous: poor comunication..'
??? What are you trying to say?I don't think it is to important anyways :)

'unjustifiable envy of badly pleasure'
I wish I could talk spanish or portuguese or whatever other latin language you might understand so I could make it once and for all clear.
1)I don't take stunts seriously
2)I don't take you seriously
3)I don't think I am the best at this game
4)I respect the results on the scoreboard
5)I don't envy anyone as there are more important things in life than stunts
6)I still think that results depend partly but not only on time invested in racing.

'you are not a good person, hateful and bad-mannered. '
Those who really know me would not agree with those charackteristics I guess.
I don't even hate you.I tend to treat ppl the way they treat me.You come here to join the discussion only to start 1 wave of personal attacks after another.And then when you get the dirt you threw at me back onto your own face you realize 'OH shit that evil guy has been mean to me,he must be a very bad person' of course not realizing that your cannons have been the first to fire :)

Look at this discussion like a war or fight.If you go out on the streets punching and kicking someone you can't be surprised if that person starts to fight you the same way you fought him.

'checkmate...'
How can you checkmate someone if you start the game with
1)a4
2)a5
3)a6
4)b4
5)b5
6)b6 ?
Sorry either you discovered a new way of chess strategy or I have to say that the strategy you used to in this discussion was rather n00bish :)
--------

But then again you have archieved something good:
The time I am spending posting in this hilarious discussion with you is being substracted from the time I would have spend driving on Z24 :)

If you want peace I would wholeheartly agree and you might realize I respect the results on the scoreboard without any sorry excuses.
But if you want to continue this hilarious flamewar don't expect me to hand you flowers while you are shoting with a gun at me :)

alanrotoi

It's ok I want the peace. But you said something that must have a reply. Don't worry it won't hurt.

"Let me add that I respect the results on the board but it's still obvious anyone could do better if he would invest more time. "
I let you, but it's a wrong sentence or "not at all true". Some pipsqueaks can invest less time than others and have better results.

Contradiction: "I don't think I am the best at this game" Then, why you say every month you could win if blablabla?

"I respect the results on the scoreboard" YOU RESPECT THE SCOREBOARD'S RESULTS BUT YOU DON'T ADMIT THEM.

"I don't envy anyone as there are more important things in life than stunts" Stop crying then. There is a river of tears below you.

"Those who really know me would not agree with those charackteristics I guess."
It isn't a concrete argument is invalid.

"You come here to join the discussion only to start 1 wave of personal attacks after another... (blablabla)"

YOU CAME TO THIS TOPIC, I started it and you replyied...

"If you go out on the streets punching and kicking someone you can't be surprised if that person starts to fight you the same way you fought him. "

Take it easy, it's only a discussion...

"Sorry either you discovered a new way of chess strategy"
It's a way of saying, and you know that...

Well, I don't want to continue with this... so let's peace.

Argammon

-->It's ok I want the peace. But you said something that must have a reply.

Ok fine.

As you might think there is quite some stuff you said which 'must have a reply' as well but I won't fight to have the last word and will just let you have it.

Peace

(Let's hope shameonyou the little traitor keeps quiet as well heh?)

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on March 25, 2003, 06:18:21 PM
'1)I don't take stunts seriously
2)I don't take you seriously
3)I don't think I am the best at this game
4)I respect the results on the scoreboard
5)I don't envy anyone as there are more important things in life than stunts
6)I still think that results depend partly but not only on time invested in racing.

1, false
2, such a detailed arguement for somebody you don't care about? surely false
3, boo-boo, false
4, yes, your own results
5, I don't believe it
6, probably the only true statement from this bullshit

alanrotoi

Quote from: al il professore on March 10, 2003, 12:22:55 PM
whatever happens, u will stay my lovely rotoi!

Haha yes, I'm still here :D