News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

JTK & KHR, our heroes are back!

Started by al il professore, April 28, 2003, 10:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

men, real stunts men, braves, prepare to compete soon with the stunts legends who are back, jtk & khr bros :)

chatted with them this morning and they said soon will be a big surprise on their site KALPEN.DE

and they will compete again :)

[09:05] <JTK> It was a cool time, there was no contest at all and all people gathered at our place
[09:05] <Alain> yep
[09:05] <Alain> better months were around 40 pipsqueaks!!!
[09:05] <JTK> Yes. Guess how many replays we got and we watched ALL of them!
[09:06] <Alain> historical. mythological :)
[09:06] <JTK> Alors, je ne peut pas chatter en france... :)
[09:06] <Alain> alors non... si tu savais
[09:06] <JTK> francais
[09:06] <Alain> oui!

[09:41] <JTK> When my Stunts is working again (still sound problems and no times) I will start racing again. Hopefully next week...
[09:41] <Alain> YEAH
[09:41] <JTK> And then another sensation will happen at our page :-)
[09:41] <JTK> Not the reopening of our contest...
[09:41] <Alain> its too much for this morning
[09:41] <JTK> something much better...
[09:41] <JTK> Soon to be announced...
[09:42] <JTK> Hahahahaa
[09:42] <Alain> i must be dreaming, sleeping  
[09:42] <Alain> i will wake up

[10:08] <KHR> when is this place most frequented?
[10:08] <KHR> which time
[10:08] <KHR> what do you think
[10:08] <Alain> ill tell u: on evenings
[10:09] <Alain> mainly at six to midnight
[10:09] <KHR> k american time or european ;)
[10:09] <Alain> but almost never the morning u are lucky this morning
[10:09] <Alain> european ;)
[10:09] <KHR> hehe jtk gave me the hint
[10:09] <KHR> european? good to hear
[10:10] <KHR> it was a pleasure for me  - it?s good zo be back

oooorh I am dying. I am dead.

Hat tip JTK AND KHR.
////
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Sounds great :) There are lots of people on the chat almost every evening, come then :D - now I'll have to visit your site at least once every day to avoid missing the surprise :D
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

*blush* Too much honour... Thanks guys!  :D

CU, JTK

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

khr went to the chatroom yesterday and he said too much things :)

he said that as soon as jtk come back from holidays (enjoy jtk) we will get TWO HUGE SURPRISES

JTK

Yeah, true - a COOL THING will happen soon. But what's the second surprise KHR told you? I have to conference with him I think...

:)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "JTK"soon

I hate that word :D

alanrotoi

Don't you see that your avatars aren't showed??? Why don't you fix it? I hate that :D LOL

al il professore

some are less able than others. They call it the aryan race.

BonzaiJoe

I'm too lazy for my car, too lazy for my job, too lazy for my friends, too lazy for my avatar.......

al il professore

and not too lazy for posting, and looking down at adversaries :)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"and not too lazy for posting, and looking down at adversaries :)

al il professore

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"
Quote from: "al il professore"and not too lazy for posting, and looking down at adversaries :)