News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT14-15 Statistics

Started by alanrotoi, February 23, 2013, 04:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I already found the official section times stats of this two vintage tracks in my old "my documents" folder. I can't find them in zakstunts site so I guess they're lost.

I would like to upload them but I have them in .DOC format (don't us why  ???). It would be great if they are up again!

Here they are:

alanrotoi

Also the news of final zct14 scoreboard:

Latest news:
05/31/02 23:47:13
General:

Phew, nice month! Very hard races, impossible times, and a lot of hard work from everyone. I got 81!!! replays alltogether, that`s around 3 rpls a day. Most replays: Ben with 11 of them, but CTG and Roy is there with 10. Nice work! Now you`ll have two tracks, more info some lines below.
25 pipsqueaks (19 without the computer driven ones.) Nice! But I`m more happy that 12 of them are in teams (see, the top 12 - next year`s professionsal category maybe? :)), and almost all of them are regular pipsqueaks. And there are also some pipsqueaks who take part at the ISA, but not here. Nice to see that the community is getting bigger and bigger.
Winner in a hard battle: Roy, second: Ben Snel, third: Bonzai Joe. Special award goes to Alan Rotoi this month, he chose his very own way, and achieved great results with it, his first month, 5th place!
New stuff on site:

All scoreboards (except nation`s cup) updated, final scores, new track & car is out.
OK, so if you don`t know alrerady, you`ll have 2 tracks now. The main one has to be driven with the Lancia, and lasts until the 15. of July. The other lasts 1 monmth, you can choose any car you want (except cheat cars), and it`s a so called cheat-track (you can`t follow the legal route, but you have one with obstacles in a very crazy way). Please check out the restrictions at the tracks page. And it`s not worth a whole race. There will be 2 another special tracks, I take the 2 best results from everyone, and the average of that counts as one monthly race.
Analysis is up and running, cehck it out. -whooow, I`m fast. Now I think i`ll sleep. :)
Monthly comp.:

I got replays on the last day from: Juank, Pershing, Roy (2 rpls), Bismarck, Ben Snel, Bonzai Joe (2rpls), Usrin (2rpls), Short Cutfinder (there was some bug in it, so it`s unvaluable ;(), and Mingva. Special grats for Mingva, he started under 2mins, and had finally a time around 1:40, nice improvement.

----------------------
The rules of P01

This track lasts untile 30.June 2002, and can be driven with any car (no cheat cars of course), but it`s only worth a half of a normal race. Some restrictions:
You can not enter a field which contains an icy track.
You can not leave the area sorrunded by block houses. (Just follow the track, OK? :))
I have the rights to disqualify your time after a warning, if I found it illegal. Of course you can send then another -legal- one.
The 0:27.00 secs penalty you`ll get is not counted.

----------------

A Ben Snel zct15 analysis:

Me and Alan have the fastest beginning. But on 3 measure points around 30 sec. of the race Alan looses some 2 seconds (!!) on the rest of us, due to staying on the road. But then he drives the piece of the elevated corners so well, that he's behind Roy and Bonzai again. I'm not near anymore, and I keep loosing time, especially after the loope. Roy and Bonzai take a real loope-jump for shortcutting, and Roy wins about one second on Bonzai with that. Although Alan doesn't do a real jump, he looses only one second on Bonzai. After this Alan is the fastest on almost all measure points again, so that he's 3rd close to Bonzai. Of the 17 pieces I cut this track into, Alan drove 9 of them the fastest, Roy 3, Bonzai 2, and I one. One 2 pieces two of us drove the same time. The fastest times of all the pieces put together makes a time of 1:35,05.

I have many other things that I saved as a treasure!

CTG

I should check what I have in the drawer... floppy disks, vintage Stunts papers...

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.