News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 140 - Spine

Started by CTG, February 28, 2013, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on March 23, 2013, 11:32:58 AM
Quote from: ZakStuntsWarning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/engine.php on line 798
nemconnectCan't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/engine.php:798) in /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/index.php on line 5

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/engine.php:798) in /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/index.php on line 5

???

Okay, problem disappeared.

CTG

Quote from: Who's onlineFriker  23:34:16 Viewing zaqrack's profile.

The slovak is checking Zak's profile. Probably to know when he'll update ZSC site with the Fleas' "hidden" victory.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on March 31, 2013, 11:48:11 PM

The slovak is checking Zak's profile. Probably to know when he'll update ZSC site with the Fleas' "hidden" victory.

CTG, go sleep or spend time with your women instead of stalking me.. I was sending a message to the estimation competition.. btw - when I have 10 tabs open - it shows only last action, right?

CTG

Quote from: Friker on March 31, 2013, 11:54:59 PM
Quote from: CTG on March 31, 2013, 11:48:11 PM

CTG, go sleep or spend time with your women instead of stalking me.. I was sending a message to the estimation competition.. btw - when I have 10 tabs open - it shows only last action, right?

still blah blah blah

CTG

Too bad, the track was better than the race.