News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

don't believe everything

Started by PershingII, October 25, 2002, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pArAnO

damn cookies, that was me ;)

what roy and bismark did? (curiosity)

al il professore

their problem: not so regular drivers.

nothing to say more. U cant be reliable if u are leaving soon.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

i wanted to tell all you that im really borried looking at this discussion about this month track, pershing what happened???, why you say all that words, to put the discussion a little more interesant to the ones who dont believe, i sent a time 1:16.10 in auto, and with NO REPLAY HANDLING, i saw that anyone here takes me in account and dont believe, but i have nothing to say, if i set this time, parano could do that one in manual because the car is faster, im very proud of my time, and what a mess that the ones who lost, want to create a discussion to show us like dishonest people, think about it :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :!:

BonzaiJoe

I still don't understand that attitude. Don't you understand why we get a bit perplexed? Sure it's possible to go 1.12 in Buenos Aires, but without replay handling? I wouldn't have thought so before the competition. Seriously, would you have guessed that it was even possible to go under 1.15 without replay handling? Anyway, as I have said at least a thousand times before, I find it difficult NOT to believe. Now I'm just looking forward to the RH competition.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "al il professore"
I have seen in my career some great (alanrotoi, bonzai joe, ben snel and akoss poo) and some ghost (roy, bismark and parano) opponents.

Thx :D  :D  :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I started to believe these times (maybe not Parano's). Today I drove 1:17,85 without replay handling with ISA rules.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

pArAnO

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I started to believe these times (maybe not Parano's). Today I drove 1:17,85 without replay handling with ISA rules.

try harder, you'll see ;)

al il professore

try harder?

when u arent able to race on zack comp... loser...

eat your pain... u cant play on any race now...

I suggest u tried to find some shortcuts on zack comp, it would be better for ur brain... and stop telling others how to do this and that, u lose on buenos aires. i almost beat ur puny time there AH AH AH AH AH AH
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

Quote from: "al il professore"try harder?

when u arent able to race on zack comp... loser...

eat your pain... u cant play on any race now...

I suggest u tried to find some shortcuts on zack comp, it would be better for ur brain... and stop telling others how to do this and that, u lose on buenos aires. i almost beat ur puny time there AH AH AH AH AH AH

uh, hum... yeah, I'm soooo stupid, I'm not playing at any stunt competion right now.. I should shoot myself  :roll: I'm such a loser. Damn.  :roll:

get a life.

(stupid al, that was a joke, you're a little stupid kid..)

al il professore

CTG

BonzaiJoe

It's one of the mysteries of Stunts history.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 01, 2014, 09:20:59 AM
It's one of the mysteries of Stunts history.

I would rather say it's a strong suspicion.