News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damascus (USC 74)

Started by CTG, March 26, 2013, 08:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

I think it's the lack of compulsive stop-rewind-try-again RH, which is often characteristic of (sorry) water enclosed tracks, or tracks with a high density of crash-inducing tiles.

As Friker noted, it's a nice No-RH track. I also enjoy starting a new lap driving freely, rather than tweaking every movement of a single replay, one game tick at a time. It's more racing and less tool-assisted racing, so well done! ;)

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 02, 2013, 12:14:30 PM
I think it's the lack of compulsive stop-rewind-try-again RH, which is often characteristic of (sorry) water enclosed tracks, or tracks with a high density of crash-inducing tiles.

El Paso will be dry, too.

Duplode

Finally! I liked the track as well, and probably would even more so had I started racing earlier than 12 hours before deadline  ::)

MiroX

1:39.95. This lap should give a little "last minute" homework to dreadnaut. Man, your lap looks stronger than mine, so please finish it 0.1s faster, because my own doesn't deserve a podium ceremony.

Question: Duplode is the local Superman? His file looks unbelievably small. Archives and actual scoreboards say that Renato Biker and him rule these competitons. Conclusion, tap water in Brazil must be infected with some kind of Vehiculum Velocitis virus. :D

dreadnaut

Eh, what? Wasn't the deadline yesterday? Argh! (starts Stunts)

MiroX

In your lap the 1:24-1:40 sector is undeniably slow. Lucky case when all you need is an altered finish.

MiroX

Pal, you brought me the mood to try again! So, the ultimate-ultimate Damascus. My previous finish sector wasn't that strong either.

dreadnaut

MiroX

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 05, 2013, 12:11:57 AM
Sigh - too late?

Never mind, it should be accepted. Moreover, the website says you have 13 minutes left. And the value is increasing in every minutes! ;D

dreadnaut

16 minutes now, great! Then I'm in :-p

edit: CTG, attached is the counter script, fixed not to freak out after the deadline.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 05, 2013, 12:11:57 AM
too late?

Replay is accepted. That's still a game, nothing more.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 05, 2013, 12:16:23 AM
16 minutes now, great! Then I'm in :-p

edit: CTG, attached is the counter script, fixed not to freak out after the deadline.

Thanks, I'm going to use it.