News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

trick 18

Started by ben snel, November 01, 2002, 11:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben snel

well, I'm relieved to see that indeed you came up with a trick I didn't see. Just before that last trick, going THROUGH the elevated corckscrew (or whatever it's called), I was second.

But HOW did you came up with that one, Bonzai, Alain, Alan? Did you KNOW already that was possible, or did you just try it out, like: hey, let's see what happens.

alanrotoi

:idea: The trick is go trought the intersection of two plate walls. It would happen in the elevated corner, corkscrew up/down, between elevated objects and maybe in the tunnel too.

I knew it before but I've never thought it would be useful (cross on the walls). Because most of the cases, if you survive, you don't obtain a better result. I mean always was as a "displease".  

Is hard to say "I knew it" because some knowledge aren't "catalogued". I can say "it happened to me before" better than "I knew it".

CTG did this trick too, so sure all unskilled drivers.

The same question I asked to me in Zct14 when I saw Roy's, Bonzai's and yours replay about the big last shortcut.  :shock:

ben snel

roy is very good at finding shortcuts. I dont know how he does it. Since I'm in a team with him, I used the same as him. But the last times I had to find out about them myself.
I'm one of the top-drivers here, skills-wise, but I'm very stupid in finding shortcuts. Of course I get more experienced, but there are ALWAYS new ones.   :(

al il professore

ben u are the fastest driver on z18. U missed the last shortcut? really????

U are really the fastest. because 1:34.80 without the last shortcut  'breakthru' its incredible. Just see the analyse of the times and particularly the last part: distance raced: I would like to see ur z18 rpl can u send it to me?

because u must have raced like a god and failed in the last part!

congratulations indeed.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

the forum is fast today so i post twice

and any body got a rpl from the previous competitions in countach? ZCT5 for example ;) send it to me please.

ANNOUNCE ABOUT THE BREAKTHRU TRICK: SURF THE WEB AROUND STUNTS THEME AND U WILL FIND FIVE WEBSITES TELLING IT... :D

tis in the stunts encyclopaedia, section 'why stunts?' near Jesus water boots and 6th gear... or probably in the repertory called 'jumps and stunts' or 'stunts and women, special antinomy'
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

last reply ( sorry got no head, I was beheaded on halloween night by a werewolf 'chupacabras' style, but higher, 2 meters and a half )

and puppy rotoi said that it was possible to go through elevated roads. Dont believe him, i tried. dont work for us the normal ones.

Only for super dupers.

And second rem:

Its not a problem of intersection of road parts dont say that or i will show a screen capture with my beautiful jodie red special going thru the center of an elevated road wall.

Its more or less a problem of... how to say it... paranormal activity. Egon Spengler worked on it. Didnt find any other explanation but a slimed car.

i told u... I see ghosts.

I see dead people... everywhere.

Its halloween effect.

alanrotoi

:idea: Alain said:"and puppy rotoi said that it was possible to go through elevated roads. Dont believe him, i tried. dont work for us the normal ones."
You can do it:

1. between an elevated corner and an elevated road
2. between an elevated corner and a corckscrew up/down
3. between an elevated road and a corckscrew up/down
4. between a bridge and an elevated corner,
5. between a bridge and an elevated road,
6. between a bridge and a corckscrew up/down.

But slow down! Don't do it at 200mph because you probably will loose your head. ;)

al il professore

The trick is go trought the intersection of two plate walls

that was the sentence that had a big mistake inside. Because in the given part of z18... wasnt the case. Explain yourself now... u forgot that kids are driving at our competitions, and u are giving them death advices...

Alain is here to save youth from rotoi's carelessness

:)

alanrotoi

:idea: "The trick is go trought the intersection of two plate walls" I forgot to add "in the corkscrew up/down".
Maybe is possible in the elevated corner too.

al il professore

absolutely!

THIS 'maybe' cast unconsciously on this forum may kill some unexperienced and youngster stunts drivers... We are not here for that... Please.

U know, like I do, that an elevated road is impossible to go through. I tried. It hurts.

Again, i replied very fast, to avoid some dumb accident.

Kids! dont try to go through anything but a screw. at low speed. and  in second gear. eat frasties and drink a lot of milk if u want to drive like the champions :D

This communication was sponsored by the 'international stunts youth protection fund'.

alanrotoi

...at least we are agree.

But the age isn't important. For example look at Skid, he started to race at 14.

This message was sponsored by
:arrow:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Disgusting track, disgusting tricks, shortcuts. Worst track this year. I hated it. I'm a bad shortcut & trick finder.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I found the trick when I saw Alain's 1.34.00. I knew that the only way to save much time had to be by avoiding the corkscrew, so I tried, and quickly found out how...
By the way Ben, don't remember ZCT8? You drove through a bridge on that one.
But we can't be quite sure.