News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I'm not danish

Started by BonzaiJoe, April 29, 2003, 06:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

As I don't feel that I am danish in any other way then the fact that I live in Denmark, I do not want to represent Denmark. Therefore, I wish for my flag in all competitions to be switched to a UN flag. I'm serious. The idea of countries was stupid from the start, but of course not as stupid as the idea of supporting USA.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

The UN is another "tool" of domination... They do some things well, but we can't say UN = Peace when they arrive in every country they want (soldiers from all countries, from Argentina too).

I don't like when somebody says "I am the law". The UN project is an utopia. But in the facts is another corrupted human office, like the church, politic parties, etc...

UN must not allow a country take decitions without his permission. It is a fault not only of USA, it's a fault of the UN too.

Ok I used a very bad english, I'm with the existence of the UN but not dominated by the powerful nations. That's it.

al il professore

to represent something is a burden. its also a pride.

pride make wars. wars make the air stink.

Lets play under the stunts and grog flag.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

The UN is just an attempt to find something that represents the whole world. There is no World-flag, so I pick the UN flag. I don't believe it can be referred to as one organism, as it is just an assembly of all countries in the world. I know it's not perfect, but it's the closest I can come to representing the whole world.

But the danish flag is seriously bothering me! I would be glad if half of Denmark was given to Germany and the other to Sweden.

alanrotoi

If Hamlet would hear you...

al il professore

an assembly

but it's the closest I can come to representing the whole world.

okay. why are nations so much a problem.

just because we are thinking about things in reality. reality is the assembly of our individual illusions. nations wouldnt be so much a problem if it existed by themselves. We poor humans and cannon feeder chose to sign a social contract to make us powerful as a nation where we are weaks as reeds. Cool. Lets play stunts and forget our lies in real life. Nations wouldnt be defended so hard if they didnt need that to go on slaving weak persons and weak tribes.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Judge Dredd

QuoteI don't like when somebody says "I am the law".

I AM JUDGE DREDD :!:
I AM THE LAW  
:!:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT    :?: :twisted:

BonzaiJoe

For a minute there, I thought it was the return of Judge Greg... the old teammate of.... was it Zak?

al il professore

Krys TOFF

QuoteI AM JUDGE DREDD
Beware, he came to judge us !!!

QuoteI AM THE LAW
Don't make me laugh :lol:

Btw, i dunno who made this post, but i like this comic too.
Especially when it was drawn by Simon Bisley.
I always liked the way he draw Lt Anderson.
For those who don't know, she's a telepath, as beautiful as Helen Wheels, but with red hair. :wink:

al il professore

hey i will post someday the strips i drawn!!! schwarz teufel: pilots in world war one.

CTG

Nowadays it's not really fashionable to be a proud member of any nations.

BonzaiJoe

That's probably got something to do with the second world war, the first world war, the Palestine conflict, or any other problem in the world (except climate change).

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 17, 2012, 12:55:53 PM
Nowadays it's not really fashionable to be a proud member of any nations.
I am a proud member of my nation. Politicians can do well or they can do bad, that doesn't change my pride for the beauties and those things I find pride-worthy.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

I love my country and my culture. Since I'm getting older I'm searching about my argentinian culture now. This time is Tango. I'm getting a fan of this kind of music (far away from heavy metal) and some musicians.

I am argentinian and proud of it.