News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts v5.0

Started by zaqrack, April 30, 2003, 10:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I'm back with the topic:

1. I said that the site design is only for current pipsqueaks and hard for newbies (also it was hard to understand for me one year ago).  The scoreboards access should be more important than the other menu commands.

2. There would be a big banner saying "hey join here it's easy, it's like this and like that blabla".

3. The email address should be at the 1st view!

4. The menu character size is too small

5. Maybe a pic with the stunts logo? or any view of the game in the main page. Then somebody who have a little idea about stunts, will recognize the game immediately with the "Stunts" logo... This is very important.

This is the main change I would like to see in the page. After that should get different colors.

The page would be easy to browse, for stupids. We (pipsqueaks) can browse the page without looking at the screen but a newbie can't do that.

Of course this is only what I think it lacks, because we have a lot of positive things to say about the site, for example the php database....

al il professore

while we spoke about 5, 4 doesnt work :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.