News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 142 - Erroneous

Started by CTG, May 01, 2013, 11:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Excellent IMSA track. With Lotus...  >:(

CTG

CTG

CTG

Final attack: tonight. Biker's current time is not that strong, but I guess he'll improve at least 3 seconds. And the other fleas, too.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on May 30, 2013, 10:41:15 AM
Final attack: tonight. Biker's current time is not that strong, but I guess he'll improve at least 3 seconds. And the other fleas, too.
always not-improving ctg :)

CTG

postponed

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 30, 2013, 10:23:20 PM

postponed

cancelled

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 31, 2013, 02:32:47 PM
Quote from: CTG on May 30, 2013, 10:23:20 PM

postponed

cancelled

Apropo, that's one of my favorite South Park episodes. Yes, because of the farting scene. :D

MiroX

Almost perfect track, car and timing. Thank you for the adventure! But am I the only one thinking that Lotus behaves like a... Lamborghini Countach? ???

dreadnaut

Lambo is even slower at turning, isn't it? This felt quite nimble in comparison, at least at slow/medium speed.

MiroX

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 31, 2013, 11:13:23 PM
Lambo is even slower at turning, isn't it? This felt quite nimble in comparison, at least at slow/medium speed.

But the landing anomaly! Hilltop, 130 mph, jump, 110 mph, jump, 90 mph (hair is still perfect), without using brakes! Lotus looks a nice weirdo.

alanrotoi

You did it very well. I want to see your replay. BTW nice tactic sending your best time 3 hs before the deadline in the middle of quiet days. Nice move.

CTG

Enjoy the performance of The Flea Theater. They will take the full podium.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on June 01, 2013, 11:40:05 AMEnjoy the performance of The Flea Theater. They will take the full podium.
You do write that every month, and I must say it does get a bit tiring. Could you stop, please?

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 01, 2013, 01:49:25 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 01, 2013, 11:40:05 AMEnjoy the performance of The Flea Theater. They will take the full podium.
You do write that every month, and I must say it does get a bit tiring. Could you stop, please?

Whatever. I won't win, that's sure.