News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 142 - Erroneous

Started by CTG, May 01, 2013, 11:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friker

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 01, 2013, 01:49:25 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 01, 2013, 11:40:05 AMEnjoy the performance of The Flea Theater. They will take the full podium.
You do write that every month, and I must say it does get a bit tiring. Could you stop, please?
Dreadnaut forgot to say that your ghost factory is annoying also.. but yeah - that is probably the reason why you do it..

CTG

I like the way you try to pretend that Fleas did not improve. My 1:02.45 will be enough for a tiny 5th place or worse.

dreadnaut

AFAIK you won the race, and I've seen the submissions of my great teammates. We even had a last-hour private competition, which of course I lost —mainly due to being overworked and having pancakes, mind you.

You don't need to constantly be or play the paranoid character. We like the average CTG too, who wins the race by a hair and loudly brags about it.

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 02, 2013, 02:33:40 AM
You don't need to constantly be or play the paranoid character. We like the average CTG too, who wins the race by a hair and loudly brags about it.

I never brag (show me an example, 'cause I don't remember any).

dreadnaut

Then you should try, it's better than accusing ;D

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 02, 2013, 12:56:34 PM

Ah, okay. I'm super cool. With my 5th place.

dreadnaut

CTG

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 02, 2013, 12:57:18 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on June 02, 2013, 12:56:34 PM

Ah, okay. I'm super cool. With my 5th place.

Hurray, hurray... it wasn't a race. All the Fleas would be able to make 5x.xx replays.