News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Summer highlights 2013

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, May 05, 2013, 10:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

OK my summer is starting to look great:

Today: Börzsöny mountains trip
Tomorrow: Velencei lake trip
(these are needed to regain my driving skills)

July 17-22 Transsylvania, Hargita mountains, Romania
July 23-26 Gyula bath, Hungary
July 27-28 2-day biking trip with friends, location unknown
July 29 - relax to regain energy lost during vacation :)

and I do not have to return to China until end of August so probably several other short trips in August :)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 13, 2013, 08:28:23 AM
Quote from: CTG on July 12, 2013, 10:59:30 PM
From now: work, work, work... next "holiday" in December.

Don't you have unions in Hungary?

Yes, we have. However, I can't go on holidays because I'm responsible (how I hate this word) for some important projects - and I also "have to" do the work of a veeeeeery experienced and talented workmate (stupid, extremely lazy, malicious and intriguing pseudo-milf). Which sounds quite funny since I'm still considered and handled as a newbie - even after a year.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

April 20-21 a weekend in the Bükk Mountains, sleeping in Felsötárkány, visiting Eger and going to a hiking trip between Felsötárkány and Répáshuta (Hungary) - with my girlfriend -> successfully completed
May 19-27 a training course in the USA, necessary for my work, I'm flying with my boss, we'll be in California (San Francisco, Morgan Hill, Los Angeles) -> successfully completed
June 1-8 Summer holiday with my girlfriend in Montenegro (Tivat), we'll also have a trip to Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Albania -> successfully completed
June 29 Scooter concert @ Hegyalja Festival, Tokaj (Hungary) - with my girlfriend -> aborted due to accident, injury
around July 21 - a weekend at Lake Tisza, Abádszalók (Hungary), celebrating our 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend -> delayed to September due to injury
2-3 hiking trips in the Bükk Mountains or in Slovakia (High Tatras, Slovak Paradise), maybe returning to Felsötárkány/Eger -> delayed to late August, September or even October
small trips with bike to Lake Vekeri, Hármashegyalja and Zelemér (around Debrecen, Hungary) - with my girlfriend -> Lake Vekeri and Zelemér completed, Hármashegyalja left

1st anniversary Abádszalók trip was replaced by a garden party, including cooking, sleeping in a tent -> successfully completed
Still about to be done: Abádszalók and hiking trips in late summer/early autumn
Garden party at my would-be-mother-in-law's
Visiting Látóképi Strandfürdö (Macsi-Balcsi) and swimming there, or/and going to Hármashegyalja (Zsuzsi forest railway, Debrecen)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

April 20-21 a weekend in the Bükk Mountains, sleeping in Felsötárkány, visiting Eger and going to a hiking trip between Felsötárkány and Répáshuta (Hungary) - with my girlfriend -> successfully completed
May 19-27 a training course in the USA, necessary for my work, I'm flying with my boss, we'll be in California (San Francisco, Morgan Hill, Los Angeles) -> successfully completed
June 1-8 Summer holiday with my girlfriend in Montenegro (Tivat), we'll also have a trip to Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Albania -> successfully completed
June 29 Scooter concert @ Hegyalja Festival, Tokaj (Hungary) - with my girlfriend -> aborted due to accident, injury
around July 21 - a weekend at Lake Tisza, Abádszalók (Hungary), celebrating our 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend -> successfully completed, 13-16th September
2-3 hiking trips in the Bükk Mountains or in Slovakia (High Tatras, Slovak Paradise), maybe returning to Felsötárkány/Eger -> Felsötárkány return 24-26 August, Bükk hiking trip 4th August, Slovakian hiking trip: still to come, 28th September (see autumn highlights)
small trips with bike to Lake Vekeri, Hármashegyalja and Zelemér (around Debrecen, Hungary) - with my girlfriend -> Lake Vekeri and Zelemér completed, Hármashegyalja left

1st anniversary Abádszalók trip was replaced by a garden party, including cooking, sleeping in a tent -> successfully completed

Earlier mentioned: Garden party at my would-be-mother-in-law's, completed, 19th August

Other programs:

repeat garden party in a tent in our garden, Aug 10-11
bathing in Látóképi Tófürdö (Macsi-Balcsi), Aug 18
Allianz company party, Hegyeshalom, Sep 7

Only left: Hármashegyalja (Zsuzsi forest train)

Summer is made to be saved despite serious injury.
Visiting Látóképi Strandfürdö (Macsi-Balcsi) and swimming there, or/and going to Hármashegyalja (Zsuzsi forest railway, Debrecen)
[/quote]
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km