News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Summer highlights 2013

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, May 05, 2013, 10:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

The usual topic. I'll have a busy summer.

For me:

April 20-21 a weekend in the Bükk Mountains, sleeping in Felsötárkány, visiting Eger and going to a hiking trip between Felsötárkány and Répáshuta (Hungary) - with my girlfriend
May 19-27 a training course in the USA, necessary for my work, I'm flying with my boss, we'll be in California (San Francisco, Morgan Hill, Los Angeles)
June 1-8 Summer holiday with my girlfriend in Montenegro (Tivat), we'll also have a trip to Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Albania
June 22 Scooter concert @ Hegyalja Festival, Tokaj (Hungary) - with my girlfriend
around July 21 - a weekend at Lake Tisza, Abádszalók (Hungary), celebrating our 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend
2-3 hiking trips in the Bükk Mountains or in Slovakia (High Tatras, Slovak Paradise), maybe returning to Felsötárkány/Eger
small trips with bike to Lake Vekeri, Hármashegyalja and Zelemér (around Debrecen, Hungary) - with my girlfriend
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 05, 2013, 10:16:36 AM
June 22 Scooter concert @ Hegyalja Festival, Tokaj (Hungary) - with my girlfriend

:o :o :o :o :o Did AKOSS POO write this?

zaqrack

Just one single highlight for me, but it is huge enough:

July 2 - August 28: HUNGARY, family, friends, mountain biking... I haven't been at home (or outside of China) during summertime since 2010...
and possibly a 2-weeks holiday to Transylvania within this time frame, where I haven't been since 1999.

Quote from: zaqrack on May 05, 2013, 05:32:35 PM

:o :o :o :o :o Did AKOSS POO write this?

Yes.  ;D I was a big Scooter fan in my teen years, and I still like them.

917.47 km

CTG

Ah, the usual topic. I'll have a busy summer, too. Busy because of my work. No real holiday, just like in the last two years.

BonzaiJoe

Ah, that sounds rough. I hope you earn a lot of money working instead then.

As for me, I might go to Iceland with my girlfriend. Roskilde Festival is always relevant too. Nothing is sure yet.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 30, 2013, 12:53:08 AM
Winter is comming.

Good for you, I'm usually fed up with hot weather. Luckily this year is not really warm so far.

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 30, 2013, 12:53:08 AM
Winter is comming.

Then open a 'Winter highlights 2013' topic...

917.47 km

CTG

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on May 30, 2013, 08:58:29 AM
Good for you, I'm usually fed up with hot weather.

Me too. That's one reason why I don't travel to Hungary this summer: it gives me a chance to avoid temperatures above 30°C. So, the planned summer highlights:

June 17-23: trip to Stockholm with my family (=wife and son)
June 24-July 9: my family is staying in Hungary --> for me, it's the time for some harder bike trips and hikes (0.5-1 day) around Stavanger
August 15: my son starts kindergarten (again) --> I hope he'll enjoy it, then it'll be possible to make some small day trips with my wife (so far we could visit only the "children-friendly" places)
~August: buying a car, also increasing the possibilities for travelling
September 2-5 (maybe): conference in Manchester
September 22-28: company meeting (not hard work, rather fun) in Lisboa, then a geology field trip in South Portugal
October: probably one or two weeks in Hungary (details are still not decided)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

June 10-14 (scheduled): recording a single, of the cat song I posted here earlier. You'll hear.

June 23-26: going to Sweden with my girlfriend, to her parents' cabin there, by some distant lake (but just the two of us)

June 30-July 7: MAYBE Roskilde Festival

~middle of July: hopefully taking 10 days to write new songs (and nothing else)

~early August: going hiking on Iceland with g/f.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on May 31, 2013, 12:17:47 AM
~August: buying a car, also increasing the possibilities for travelling

Audi Quattro? ;D

(bourgeois anyway... :P)

CTG

The usual topic. I'll have a busy summer.

For me:

April 20-21 a weekend in the Bükk Mountains, sleeping in Felsötárkány, visiting Eger and going to a hiking trip between Felsötárkány and Répáshuta (Hungary) - with my girlfriend
May 19-27 a training course in the USA, necessary for my work, I'm flying with my boss, we'll be in California (San Francisco, Morgan Hill, Los Angeles)
June 1-8 Summer holiday with my girlfriend in Montenegro (Tivat), we'll also have a trip to Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Albania
around July 21 - a weekend at Lake Tisza, Abádszalók (Hungary), celebrating our 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend
2-3 hiking trips in the Bükk Mountains or in Slovakia (High Tatras, Slovak Paradise), maybe returning to Felsötárkány/Eger
small trips with bike to Lake Vekeri, Hármashegyalja and Zelemér (around Debrecen, Hungary) - with my girlfriend

Have I already told that Akoss Poo is a henpeck? :D

We had quite a good summer holiday in Montenegro. We were in Tivat, but we also spent long and enjoyable, interesting hours in Kotor, Bar and Ulcinj. We visited Albania, spent many hours in Kruje and Durres - it was a really adventurous trip there. On our way to Montenegro, we stopped for 1-2 hours in Sarajevo and Mostar, both in Bosnia-Herzigovina. We also travelled for a half-day-trip to Dubrovnik, Croatia. In Durres (ALB), the trip to there meant the southernmost point visited by me in Europe, around 41 degrees 20'.

917.47 km